House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iggy

Easy Ways To Win The Lotto & Euromillions - Is This For Real?

I've been playing the on-line lotto for a while now at http://www.national-lottery.co.uk

But I haven't won that much on it.

While surfing I came across this website called CrazyLottery at http://www.crazylottery.co.uk

Are these two websites connected in any way?

CrazyLottery claims to increase your chances of winning on the UK Lotto and on the Euro Millions.

Apparently you can play the lotto from anywhere in the world and get paid through a

Paypal account.

It sounds too good to be true and I'm really tempted to join up with CrazyLottery.

Has anyone had any success playing lotto on this website?

I do a lot of research on Internet Scams and Dodgy money making schemes. I presume you saw an ad for this in your inbox?

The way this works is getting together a lottery "syndicate" like you do at work, ony they are much bigger. Every one pays say £25 per month and they buy a whole load of lottery tickets. Sounds good in principle doesn't it?

Basically you can get scammed by

1. it is a front they take your money for a couple of months sending you a tenner or so then they fold up and disappear after persuading you to up your stake .

2. Even worse since a lot of people have paypal accounts for e-bay they get your paypal account number hack the password and empty it or use it to purchase goods.

I will have a look at this site and let you know my thoughts on it.

www.crazylottery.co.uk is a front try typing in www.vwd-e.net and it takes you to www.virtualworlddirect.com so straight away it is very unlikely to be UK based, which means that you will not have much recourse in law if you lose money.

My advice? If you want to play the lottery online do it through the Lotto official website. Also in some countries it is illegal to enter lotteries if you are not a resident.

Remeber if it sounds too good to be true , it probably isn't

Guest consa

I've been playing the on-line lotto for a while now at http://www.national-lottery.co.uk

But I haven't won that much on it.

While surfing I came across this website called CrazyLottery at http://www.crazylottery.co.uk

Are these two websites connected in any way?

CrazyLottery claims to increase your chances of winning on the UK Lotto and on the Euro Millions.

Apparently you can play the lotto from anywhere in the world and get paid through a

Paypal account.

It sounds too good to be true and I'm really tempted to join up with CrazyLottery.

Has anyone had any success playing lotto on this website?

you can cover seven numbers in the lottery which increases your chances quite a lot

IE: take say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

drop one number out of each line, you have to do 7 lines though to cover all numbers

you can cover seven numbers in the lottery which increases your chances quite a lot

IE: take say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

drop one number out of each line, you have to do 7 lines though to cover all numbers

or send me £14 000 000 and I will guarantee you win the jackpot :)

I play online via the OFFICIAL UK lottery site but I also occasionally play the big US jackpots when they get to 100 million plus. I do that because I tend to halve the US 100 million due to sterling/dollar exchange rate plus you pay tax on US lotto winnings of about 40% so a 100 million US jackpot will be about, well, you can work it out for yourself.

There are several OFFICIAL sites that do this in the US and I have won small prizes of up to 20 bucks or so on them, probably more frequently so than I win on the UK lotto.

There is a site run by the guy who does the football pools for the Daily Mail - www.soccerlotto.com - and he has lotto syndicates that you can join which, apparently, do win on a regular basis. He also has perhaps the best stats on the UK lotto anywhere and also has numerous plans for doing the lotto. He goes by the name of PERMAN.