House Price Crash Forum

About the Video

HOLA441

Sorry to go on guys but do you think they might now think of this site as a money making site for STR's. Me and a hell of a lot of people out there and on this site just want our first home for a home.But when T.V people try to brainwash us into thinking that being mortgaged upto the EYEBALLS is the norm.It just riles me up

Well,Well £4,000 in 5 weeks now some good news at last. :rolleyes:

p.s been on this site now for something between 5-6 months and now its our time

(Thank God)Common sense prevails. :)

HOLA442

The one thing they didn't mention on the program was that the site was set-up by a first time buyer (sorry to blown your cover Webmaster) who couldn't get on the property ladder. The fact that STR's discovered it (until this site it felt like you were a complete freak) is irrelevant. We're still vastly outnumbered by the BTL (its too late to start an STR'ing now) and the fact that many of us are using the opportunity to take time out to go travelling and even do voluntary work while away makes us the lesser of the two evils. Yes there is a certain amount of guilt about selling to people when you know its about to crash but I'm not forcing them to buy so my conscience is clear. The fact that large number FTB will be get the oppurtunity to get onto the ladder in the not too distant future at sensible prices will be good for everyone (expect BTL's).

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Yes there is a certain amount of guilt about selling to people when you know its about to crash

I'm selling to somebody who's going to Rent it out. I must say I don't feel in the least bit guilty.

Whats FTB's need to remember is that by doing what we are, we are helping that crash along and in the long run that will help them out.

HOLA446
Yes there is a certain amount of guilt about selling to people when you know its about to crash

I'm selling to somebody who's going to Rent it out. I must say I don't feel in the least bit guilty.

Whats FTB's need to remember is that by doing what we are, we are helping that crash along and in the long run that will help them out.

Good for you. They deserve what's coming to them the plonkers. Sadly for me the people who have bought mine are gullible FTB's who bought into the fools paradise created by such programs as L.L.L