House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OLDFTB

East Grinstead Ea's

The market around here is such crap. New build & old converted Flats, maisonnettes & overpriced terraced barratt "homes".

Prices are just ridiculous. As an example:

1 Bedroom with a bit of extra space via conservatory, £169.000:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-977...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

Pathetic.This has been the situation around here for ages now.All the same crap sticking,re-advertised month after month, obvious BTL's in the For Sale & For Rent sections.

Very frustrating.

(Rant ends!)

The market around here is such crap. New build & old converted Flats, maisonnettes & overpriced terraced barratt "homes".

Prices are just ridiculous. As an example:

1 Bedroom with a bit of extra space via conservatory, £169.000:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-977...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

Pathetic.This has been the situation around here for ages now.All the same crap sticking,re-advertised month after month, obvious BTL's in the For Sale & For Rent sections.

Very frustrating.

(Rant ends!)

My guinea pig has more room to live in than that disgustingly bijou box.dont worry though people are and will carry on seeing thru these truly over the top prices equilibrian will return.................

Chill out man. :)

It can be frustrating waiting for the big crash (some of the posters on here have beern waiting years :P ), but you know the figures don't add up and it is only a matter of time before prices do fall big style in the likes of East Grimstead.

Are you renting at the mo? What type of house could you buy for that money in East Grinandbearitstead?

If nothing's selling make cheeky offers. Get on the EAs case. Give them grief. Let them know you won't pay their prices. Let them know that you've had enough. Bite back. It is Trafalgar Day. Every Englishman should do his duty!

Rant over.

it wont stop until you go into the EA branch yourself and begin to kick off kray style.

id suggest attending with 2 steel pipes taped together and hidden inside your coat.

tap the 'barrels' and order them to remove all property over 120k.

NOW !!!

Chill out man. :)

It can be frustrating waiting for the big crash (some of the posters on here have beern waiting years :P ), but you know the figures don't add up and it is only a matter of time before prices do fall big style in the likes of East Grimstead.

Are you renting at the mo? What type of house could you buy for that money in East Grinandbearitstead?

If nothing's selling make cheeky offers. Get on the EAs case. Give them grief. Let them know you won't pay their prices. Let them know that you've had enough. Bite back. It is Trafalgar Day. Every Englishman should do his duty!

Rant over.

Wise words.Thanks. I am renting. £700pm. Just had a quick burst on Natwest.com. Maximum i could get is £121,000!! (Anyone got a garage for sale?)

Quite happy to just sit back & watch the whole thing tank then move in like a smug shark.I can wait. Should be worth it.

Wise words.Thanks. I am renting. £700pm. Just had a quick burst on Natwest.com. Maximum i could get is £121,000!! (Anyone got a garage for sale?)

Quite happy to just sit back & watch the whole thing tank then move in like a smug shark.I can wait. Should be worth it.

That's the spirit. It's easy to have down days when you think you are missing out, but the gravy train days are over.

I had a friend divide their house it two and sell off part of it for more than they paid for the lot three years ago. I thought they would never sell - within a month it had sold! And yet I know others who are really struggling at the moment or who have been selling for months - noyt just here, but elsewhere in the UK and abroad too.

We will have good days and we will have bad days. But the point is the bears will have their day!