House Price Crash Forum

Does Anyone Remember Gordon Brown ?

TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA441
HOLA442

Sssshh! The tribal lefties don't like to be reminded we had a Labour government between 1997 and 2010. You're upsetting them.

Thatcher! Ashcroft! Coal miners! No such thing as society! Osborne!

Anything but face up to the fact that their malevolent imbecile ruined this country's economy between those dates.

HOLA443
  • 1 month later...
HOLA444

I worry that he is plotting something.

World must step in to dig Europe out of economic hole, now Europe can't save itself

Europe needs a global bail-out to avoid a lost decade of ‘unemployment and stagnation’, according to Gordon Brown. Its leaders are deluded about the causes of their economic woes and the continent’s banks remain ‘poisoned by their high levels of debt’, the former prime minister said. Mr Brown said the crisis in Europe was ‘on a par with the crash of 2008’ but leaders had ‘abdicated their responsibility’ and were failing to make concrete rescue plans.

link

HOLA445

World must step in to dig Europe out of economic hole, now Europe can't save itself

Europe needs a global bail-out to avoid a lost decade of 'unemployment and stagnation', according to Gordon Brown. Its leaders are deluded about the causes of their economic woes and the continent's banks remain 'poisoned by their high levels of debt', the former prime minister said. Mr Brown said the crisis in Europe was 'on a par with the crash of 2008' but leaders had 'abdicated their responsibility' and were failing to make concrete rescue plans.

link

People were looking at me at the station today while I let forth a great spew of bilious swearing when I read that metro front page today...

What a ******ing ****.

HOLA446
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
  • 1 month later...
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

He couldn't have done a worse job than Osborne that's for sure!

Really? Because I'm fairly sure its almost universally believed that he did.

Of course the jury is still out because Osborne is still going, but barring him running out of number 11 with his underpants on his head and pencils up his nose there is a fair chance he'll end up better than Brown.

HOLA4413

Really? Because I'm fairly sure its almost universally believed that he did.

Of course the jury is still out because Osborne is still going, but barring him running out of number 11 with his underpants on his head and pencils up his nose there is a fair chance he'll end up better than Brown.

I imagine even Brown would get that wrong, stuffing the underpants up his nose, pencils embedded in his loose jaw-bone blunt-end first, and blame it all on America

HOLA4414

Europe needs a global bail-out to avoid a lost decade of 'unemployment and stagnation', according to Gordon Brown. Its leaders are deluded about the causes of their economic woes and the continent's banks remain 'poisoned by their high levels of debt', the former prime minister said. Mr Brown said the crisis in Europe was 'on a par with the crash of 2008' but leaders had 'abdicated their responsibility' and were failing to make concrete rescue plans.

link

There are few things I have ever come across that make my skin crawl as much as G.B. I saw a large speckled slug eating a live worm once, that came close.

His obsession with making the unborn bail out the feckless is simply pure evil. His cowardly hosing of the public services with increasing proportions of GDP in borrowed money in return for voting Labour was the same. Even other Labour MPs saw this as basically inhumanly wrong. If I saw him in person I'd have a job not attacking him.

HOLA4415