House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DEATH

The Coming Financial Apocalypse

How long can the ponzi schemes aka stock market/fiat money system continue?

GM & FORD now owe a wopping $450 BILLION, that's $450,000,000,000.00.

Last quarter, yes QUARTER, they made a combined loss of nearly $1.9bn, that's $1,900,000,000.00.

So how do they go about repaying their debts? They have concentrated on making SUV's which sales have dropped nearly 70% in the last month. Selling petrol guzzlers when your customers are near bankrupt and the gas price is sky high is a bad call! They will have to compete with the Chinese making cars for a fraction of the cost too soon!

It amazes me that this insanity continues. I can only presume the US government is printing more dollars and buying S&P futures to prop the market up. It can't go on forever.

The coming financial meltdown will be 10 times worse than the great depression in 1929 because of the meddling with the markets and the money supply.

If you want to make it through this buy some gold and silver coins, but most importantly stock up on food! It will only cost you a few hundred quid and you can carry on eating for a couple of years. Tins of tuna, fish, olives, tomatoes etc last until nearly 2008 if you buy them now.

Hopefully I will save at least one life by posting this. I am 99% sure the above will occur maybe a lot sooner than you think. I hope that it wont but hope isn't worth much.

See you on the other side, or maybe you will see me soon :-)

Last quarter, yes QUARTER, they made a combined loss of nearly $1.9bn, that's $1,900,000,000.00.

So how do they go about repaying their debts? They have concentrated on making SUV's which sales have dropped nearly 70% in the last month. Selling petrol guzzlers when your customers are near bankrupt and the gas price is sky high is a bad call! They will have to compete with the Chinese making cars for a fraction of the cost too soon!

It amazes me that this insanity continues. I can only presume the US government is printing more dollars and buying S&P futures to prop the market up. It can't go on forever.

The coming financial meltdown will be 10 times worse than the great depression in 1929 because of the meddling with the markets and the money supply.

If you want to make it through this buy some gold and silver coins, but most importantly stock up on food! It will only cost you a few hundred quid and you can carry on eating for a couple of years. Tins of tuna, fish, olives, tomatoes etc last until nearly 2008 if you buy them now.

Hopefully I will save at least one life by posting this. I am 99% sure the above will occur maybe a lot sooner than you think. I hope that it wont but hope isn't worth much.

Grim........

Durch? Is that you?

It's good to know that the main assets in our lives are being subsidised by capitalists. Landlords subsidise our accomodation, and the motor manufacturers have been subsidising our car purchases for decades by the look of that debt....... :lol:

The dow was down 161 before, -1.5%. The usual last 30 minute buying kicked in, the Plunge Protection Team?

Does anyone else here notice the PPT keep appearing in the last 30 minutes trading? I guess you get more bang for your buck then!

Usually the market goes up and down in steps, but the PPT kick in and 10 points climb in 1 second occurs!

The blind leading the blind. Protect yourselves, the megacrash could occur as early as this monday, i.e. FT down 500, dow down 1,000 and that is just for starters.

D

A lot longer than you think.

instead of buying tins of tuna i've bought a printing press and i'm gonna start printing my own money - what you think i won't get away with it - USA have been doing so for years

I heard that the dollar bill is printed in only one colour to help it be forged. Can that be true?

By the way - anyone see C4 news and George Bush's ear piece giving him cue lines that were picked up by the mics?

hello drb. i thought multiple usernames were against forum policy.

on second thoughts... it's too clumsy... no, it has to be

PROPERTY GURU!!!!!!

(after all, no other c#nt sounds like him or looks like him :lol::lol::lol: )

Edited by Losing Faith

hello drb. i thought multiple usernames were against forum policy.

on second thoughts... it's too clumsy... no, it has to be

PROPERTY GURU!!!!!!

(after all, no other c#nt sounds like him or looks like him :lol::lol::lol: )

I am neither!

I admit, I have spent most of my money on women and drink, the rest of it I have spent foolishly!

ive 6 months supply of food already, should i top up and get more.

then i have some fishing rods and if i say so myself im a darn good fisherman

I am neither!

I admit, I have spent most of my money on women and drink, the rest of it I have spent foolishly!

if you're going to (time and again) wheel out that ol' george best line at least quote it properly.

Guest growl

Get an air rifle they's lots o' bunnies round this time o' year :ph34r:

That DOW drop is big, and most of that happened after the FTSE closed. I reckon we'll see the FTSE go below 5000 next week, a psychological number that will pave the way for future losses.

Get an air rifle they's lots o' bunnies round this time o' year

There must be at least 50 living on our driveway...

I know a real person by the name of De'Ath. And despite a life time of having the piss taken out of him he's a very well balance sort of chap. Which reminds me of that ancient Rowan Atkinsion joke I once saw him do on stage:

VISITOR: KNOCK KNOCK!

OCCUPIER: WHO'S THERE?

VISITOR: DEATH!

OCCUPIER:DEATH WHO? UUUUUGGHH!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Baz63

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing

Edited by Ritters

FTSE...here we go again.

When does it officially become a bear market. It's been a bull since 2003, with the odd blip, how many weeks/months of losses before it officially becomes a bear?