House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Coventry And Warwickshire House Prices

http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news...-name_page.html

House sales in Coventry and Warwickshire increased for the third consecutive month in September - but prices continue to fall.

The housing market survey published this week by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) has shown that prices are slowly dropping.

House prices can not go down. Can they TTRT ?

House sales in Coventry and Warwickshire increased for the third consecutive month in September - but prices continue to fall.

Good news for me. :)

I must admit the number of properties available in my area on Rightmove has dropped a bit recently (although still way higher than this time last year), so I would say something is definitely going on out there.

But as an FTB, it is absolutely nowhere near the right time to buy, and I still say to all the other FTBs on this board, just don't do it.

I feel sorry that some others have capitulated recently, because sometimes it is not easy being a property bear when you're faced with so much arrogance and smugness.

Yeah I'm a Cov local... Spend my time crusing around the ring road and eating at the Dragon Phoenix...

Nothing much has sold on our street this year without heavy discounting... Though this hasn't stopped people advertising at ridiculous prices... Guess there hoping the market will catch up with them...

The above data may well tie in with the usual increase this time of year... Wait till the winter gets here and we'll see how cold things get...

:unsure:

Hmmm. Did I forget to switch off the gas?...