House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
msgin

Oh Dear

Whats a rabbit? :unsure:

Picture the scene. Your female housemate every so often would announce she was tired, and was going to bed early. You'd be sitting there with your friends, watching Question Time or something.

Sure, the duvet might muffle the acoustic evidence, housemate, but electromagnetic interference still screwed up the TV picture on the internal aerial.

Anybody for a cup of tea? I decided to treat the interference like a commercial break.

Was more amusing one day when her boyfriend was there. She'd come downstairs for a drink or something, leaving him in the bedroom and the interference started up.

So glad I wasn't drunk with mates at the time. Could have been hard to restrain the chuckles.

btp

Picture the scene. Your female housemate every so often would announce she was tired, and was going to bed early. You'd be sitting there with your friends, watching Question Time or something.

Sure, the duvet might muffle the acoustic evidence, housemate, but electromagnetic interference still screwed up the TV picture on the internal aerial.

Anybody for a cup of tea? I decided to treat the interference like a commercial break.

Was more amusing one day when her boyfriend was there. She'd come downstairs for a drink or something, leaving him in the bedroom and the interference started up.

So glad I wasn't drunk with mates at the time. Could have been hard to restrain the chuckles.

btp

:o:o:o:o:blink::huh:

I had a good laugh at that thread!

Took me ages to figure out what they were talking about. I was just about to e-mail some animal rights activists!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:B):o:D

Wake up Shakerbaby. A rampant Rabbit is a Female vibrator device!!

Ha ha. Very funny. Why would a vibrator be called a _rabbit_?!? They are usually called things like 'Hard Throbing Shaft' to bring a tear to the eye.

Rabbit link please.

I await seeing a vibro like a frigging rabbit. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha. Very funny. Why would a vibrator be called a _rabbit_?!? They are usually called things like 'Hard Throbing Shaft' to bring a tear to the eye.

Rabbit link please.

I await seeing a vibro like a frigging rabbit. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here ya go:

http://www.buyarabbit.co.uk/

And, yes, it's genuine,not a wind up!

Whats so embarassing about that then?

How many vibro's a day do they think the security staff/customs see going through in people luggage?

The must have got very bored at laughing at them by now :lol: