House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catch22

The State Will Always Protect Their Own

The State' s enforcers will always be above the Law, Period:

I know this from personal experiance, they will line up behind each other. Right up to the higest rank to present false evidence to protect their own.

The PCA and the CPS are tools of the Home Office.

And heres the latest proof of the above statement, I researched the case long ago. It is yet another example of a State execution on our streets. No commands give, no evidence obtained, an totally innocent citizen shot down in cold blood. Not only that it was yards from his home, his Wife heard the gun going off, yet she was not informed of his death till the next day. Total utter b@st@ards they are, I personally would not p*ss on a copper if one was on fire, there is a law for them and a law for us. And yes I'm a totaly law abiding citizen, but silly me I expected the same of the police force. The vast majority of people will not come into a situation where the Police or Home Office Ministers proof of honesty is needed to be put under test. If they ever do they will be in for a rude awakening, coupled with intimidation and threats, we are well and trully living in a Police State, you better believe it.

Oh nearlly forgot the article ;)

No charges for gun death officers

The State' s enforcers will always be above the Law, Period:

I know this from personal experiance, they will line up behind each other. Right up to the higest rank to present false evidence to protect their own.

The PCA and the CPS are tools of the Home Office.

And heres the latest proof of the above statement, I researched the case long ago. It is yet another example of a State execution on our streets. No commands give, no evidence obtained, an totally innocent citizen shot down in cold blood. Not only that it was yards from his home, his Wife heard the gun going off, yet she was not informed of his death till the next day. Total utter b@st@ards they are, I personally would not p*ss on a copper if one was on fire, there is a law for them and a law for us. And yes I'm a totaly law abiding citizen, but silly me I expected the same of the police force. The vast majority of people will not come into a situation where the Police or Home Office Ministers proof of honesty is needed to be put under test. If they ever do they will be in for a rude awakening, coupled with intimidation and threats, we are well and trully living in a Police State, you better believe it.

Oh nearlly forgot the article ;)

No charges for gun death officers

Yes, while I have heard of this case, it was not half as reported as the de Menezes execution.

There are similarities in the two cases. It would appear that neither of them was given an opportunity to 'give themselves up'. Why would somebody with a table-leg not immediately hold-up his hands in a show of innocence if challenged by armed police. Likewise with de Menezes.

Clearly they were not challenged and simply assumed to be guilty and dealt with accordingly.

I can't remember ever hearing of IRA members being shot dead like this (the guy in the story above was Scottish and his accent was mistaken for being Irish and his table leg a gun) apart from in Gibraltar. Were they even IRA members? I don't know.

Perhaps this culture of fear that our leaders have put us under has contributed to this guy's death if people are so scared of terrorism that they can mistake a Scottish accent for an Irish one. Perhaps some more diverse accents on TV would help too, although this is getting better.

It is indeed an absolute disgrace.

As far as I understand this poor man was suffering from cancer. Some people have no luck at all.

Whilst the police and powers that be continue to shrug these incidents off they should have no extension in powers.

They quite clearly are not responsible enough.

NDL

It is indeed an absolute disgrace.

As far as I understand this poor man was suffering from cancer. Some people have no luck at all.

Whilst the police and powers that be continue to shrug these incidents off they should have no extension in powers.

They quite clearly are not responsible enough.

NDL

Don't forget Barry George .