House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Shakers "whats Your Beef" Corner

Hey there fellow ranters. Let me formally welcome you to Shakers "What's Your Beef" corner. Like most modern day carnivores I like my meat, especially in a delicious juicy pie (but that's another story, and strictly between myslef and Dunbaby :P ), however this thread is dedicated to the things, people, attitudes, beliefs, etc etc of the most 'whatever' annoying aspects of modern day life that, quite literally... get your beef.

Well as my introduction is over let me get the ball rolling with a couple of my most "beefiest" modern day rant moments.

Firstly it has to be PEOPLE WHO DRIVE WITH THEIR FOG LIGHTS ON when its not in the slightest foggy. What the ******s that all about? Do they never wonder why they are called ******in FOG LIGHTS???!? In fact driving with your fog lights on is ******in illegal but dont expect the filth to ever bother stopping the ******* from blinding other drivers. No just as long as these ******* _think_ their cars look better they will keep turning them on. Well guess what mr fog light twit... everyones car looks better in the dark! Bankers, the lot of them! :angry:

That rant has made my blood boil so much I need time out to chill before my next modern day... "beef"! :(

I've a feeling the topic will be driving for a while. I can't stand it when I slow down to let another driver out of a junction and they can't have the decency to raise their hand and say thanks.

That's when I wish I had a bigfoot so that I could drive over the top of them :angry:

I've got loads more but I'll let some others get things off their chest.

How about when you're on the motorway in the daytime and it's lashing it down, spray flying up everywhere, poor visibility and all of a sudden there's an old guy in front of you doing 25mph and you couldn't see him because he has no lights on? Jeez, "wipers on, lights on" doesn't everybody know that? :angry:

motorway middle lane drivers

people who dawdle in supermarkets

people that dawdle anywhere

people

(finally coming round to thinkings of the chuz .... <_< )

Chicks in bars that are so far stuck up their own **** they can see the light of day. Most of whom will amount to very little, yet seem to believe they are a seperate arm of the Royal Family.

Blokes that love themselves and repeatedly tell you they have got "ripped" down the gym. I dont realy want to know what you get up to down the gym thanks. I once caught a colleague with similar mindset kissing his biceps when he thought no-one was looking.

In a similar vein, at the other end of the scale, Gays (who I genuinely dont have a problem with) that have to mince for their nation state. Im not talking about a little camp, I am talking about full on makeup, preening and a voice like janice off of freinds (chandlers minging hanger onner) Lead guy off queer eye for a straight guy springs to mind. Generally, they come across as if they couldnt fight their way out of a wet tissue bag.

People that say "you cant say that". It just prompts me to say it again. Louder.

Benefits Scroungers. And the compulsive lazy. Those that make out society owes them for very little payback, but actually in my world, would not be allowed air to breathe.

(not those who are genuinely in need)

l

Chavs that try to insert their putrid little lives into mine. Generally, one particular little sh*t who asked for my wallet, in less polite terms. When I told him where I would like to shove said wallet, the little Scr*te produced a screwdriver with a decidedly nasty looking sharpened end. Delightful for what I would say was no older than 17.

Customs Officers at airports who are completely devoid of any sense of humour (and seeing as I am a Civil pilot, you tend to notice the grumpy buggers).

The Daily Mail. Im right wing, as you might of guessed, but I find that newspaper at times, disturbingly facist.

Partners that

a) snore

b)grind their teeth in bed

c) fart in bed (ladies, this means you)

Having to get up and walk down the hall to go for a wee when I have a perfectly satisfactory one (hot and cold running if you catch my drift ;) ) in my bedroom.

Vegetarians who harp on yet wear leather shoes

Environmentalists that fly to their conferences

UN councl members that go to discuss third world poverty and starvation yet go to some 6 star hotel, personal jet and gormet a la carte food that costs as much as it would to feed a moderately sized african village.

The French for not putting up a good fight during WW2 and giving me food poisoning when I first tried Steak tartar.

Think I have finished.

Partners that

c) fart in bed (ladies, this means you)

oh - come on! there is nowt funnier than a game of dutch ovens!!! :ph34r:

People who drop litter in the street.

I ******in hate that. It is so ******in disrespectful.

Why dont you just come in and shit in my house while youre at it?

Chavs - just for being so stupid that they dont even know theyre stupid.

EDIT : Oh yeah - morons who put "patios" in the garden and cement over their lawns then ******in moan about flooding.

motorway middle lane drivers

people who dawdle in supermarkets

people that dawdle anywhere

people

(finally coming round to thinkings of the chuz .... <_< )

Once you come to the dark side , you cannot go back. The dark side is pure.

Ive got a weird one for driving, make that a weird two for driving...

I dont like it when people thank me for letting them pass when it is thier right of way, i didnt do it as a favour its the law and i have to follow it - get it through your thick skull.

I really cannot stand it when you've been waiting ages a junction and the last car in a line is just about to pass but it slows down and they flash you out - drives me mental, why cant they just go past an extra 2 seconds of me at the junction is fine but no, they see fit to make me wait an extra 15 seconds while i try and work out if they are legitimatly flashing me out, so not only have they inconvinienced me, they have also inconvienienced themselves - they were trying to do the right thing.

I dont like two faced people, i dont like peoples pathetic ways, i dont like people who pretend to care, i dont like stupid people who refuse to get smarter, i dont like smarter people who refuse to try and understand, i dont like people who think they HAVE to do things a certain way, i dont like people who think i give a damn about thier pathetic little existances, i dont like making smalltalk, i dont like the people in general because they can only think about things that are immediatly infront of them. I dont like it when women wear loads of makeup, i dont like cosmetic surgery for vanity's sake. I f*ckin hate when women have fat injected into thier lips to make them look plumper - looks disgusting. I hate racists, i has homophobes, i hate people who cannot just live thier lives without inforcing it onto other people.

I really hate not being able to find nuts and bolts when i need them.

I dont like the idea of paying a TV licence, i believe i should have compensation for tv / radio waves being passed through my body every second of the day.

I dont like it when people want you to do something for them because they refuse to learn how to do it themselves. I dont like people who wont get thier 'hands dirty'

Lucky for you lot i have to go to work now... i will continue when i get back

I will tell you what really grips my sh1t.

Assmunches who the moment you light up a ciggie in the smoking part of an eating establishment, feel they have the god given right to lecture you on the harm and danger you do to yourself by smoking. When not two feet away there is a fatB@stud shovelling greasy food down his gullet like there was a seven year famine!

This lardo is doing his health and wellbeing no good, running the risk of heart attack, diabetes and all the rest of it. Yet holier than thou lecturing non smoker does not have the minerals to say to fat@rse "Hey there buddy don't you know that overeating is bad for you? You can get allsorts of life-threatening conditions. Why don't you quit for your healths sake?"

Another type I despise is the git who makes the little coughing, you know "a-huh, a-huh,a-huh" I turn round to them and say "That is a real bad cough you got there, good thing you're not a smoker!" That generally shuts the F$$$ers up.

Guest growl

Assmunches who the moment you light up a ciggie in the smoking part of an eating establishment, feel they have the god given right to lecture you on the harm and danger you do to yourself by smoking. Whie not two feet awaythere is a fatB@stud shovelling greasy food down his gullet like there was a seven yhear famine!

This lardo is doing his health and wellbeing no good, running the risk of heart attack, diabetes and all the rest of it. Yet holier than thou lecturing non smoker does not have the minerals to say to fat@rse "Hey there buddy don't you know that overeating is bad for you? You can get allsorts of life-threatening conditions. Why don't you quit for your healths sake?"

Another type I despise is the git who makes the little coughing, you know "a-huh, a-huh,a-huh" I turn round to them and say "That is a real bad cough you got there, good thing you're not a smoker!" That generally shuts the F$$$ers up.

So how many are you on these days Doggy? Don't you realise that you are polluting the fresh air of us none smokers and that it can still waft our way. :P

So how many are you on these days Doggy? Don't you realise that you are polluting the fresh air of us none smokers and that it can still waft our way. :P

Not enough to kill the whining maggots off, they ever moan about secondary smoke wafting towards them and I will send secondary bullets their way!

Guest The Dude

Not enough to kill the whining maggots off, they ever moan about secondary smoke wafting towards them and I will send secondary bullets their way!

I hate smoking. I am quite tolerant though.....have friends who smoke. I still hate it though.....it makes your clothes stink. My dad died through a smoking related illness. And has anyone ever tried kissing a girl who smokes?.....you might as well lick an ash tray..a definite turn off. Girls out there....if you wanna be more atractive.....give up the filthy weed. "oh but I'll put on weight if I give up" - GIRLS just say NO!!

Assmunches who the moment you light up a ciggie in the smoking part of an eating establishment, feel they have the god given right to lecture you on the harm and danger you do to yourself by smoking. When not two feet away there is a fatB@stud shovelling greasy food down his gullet like there was a seven year famine!

I could not agree more with your post. Those same muppets are responsible for most of the things that annoy the hell out of me these days. They often work in health and safety departments and spend most of the day making laminated signs warning of the perils of running in the corridor (like we are at bloody school) or warning that the coffee machine might give you a HOT drink which may burn you.

I gave up smoking about 5 years ago, but it still bugs me when these tossers bug someone for having a smoke, they even do it outdoors for gods sake!

Can’t stand those women who wear slacks at dog shows and let their dogs chicane around their ankles as they walk along. And worst still when they stop and tell me to put my fag out.

My own post made me realise how much i dislike pretty much everything and everyone so i booked a week off work...

Ive got nothing to do for a week except for coursework you wanna see how much time this is gonna rack up for me on here

Now for something i really enjoy doing...

I had to be up at about 4am this morning, so this evening im going to stay up nice and late order a massive pizza, throw in a DVD and zone out in a semi comatosed fashion in a completly empty house. With no plans for tommorow i wont get out of bed until maybe 3pm.

If soemthing happens to f*ck my plan up i will be straight here to let you all know.

Well, the fatty is only affecting his own health. If you actually listened to folk complaining about your smoking it'll be because you are affecting THEM, not YOU. They couldn't care less about your health.

So many people (smokers mainly) totally missed the point of the Scottish Parliament's soon-to-be-enforced smoking ban in pubs and restaurants. They complain about the state nannying them as regards their health. Here's the truth: the government couldn't care less about your health, they care about non-smoker's health because they will eventually start sueing employers for allowing it to happen and big business wouldn't like that.

It all boils down to money.

And before anyone says that excessive drinking does as much damage to your health as smoking, yes it does, but not to other people sitting around you.

The fact that YOUR smoking damages OTHER PEOPLES' health is the problem.

Personally I like doing really eggy farts right next to smokers in pubs (especially loud ones where you can exercise full artistic expression without worrying about anyone hearing it. Just the follow-through potential to worry about.). It's amazing watching them splutter and move out of the way as if it's some sort of radioactive cloud. We've to put up with your smoke so you can just enjoy my eggy farts while you're trying to chat up that bimbo. "It's my right to fart where I like, blah, blah, blah." and all the usual crap we hear from smokers about their rights.

They only mention your health as they probably see that as a nice way to try an get you to stop polluting the air. That's why they don't bother with fatty over there.

You have a point in that you are in the smoking area, but it seems a lot of smokers are unaware their smoke travels a great distance.

Another point to note is that in my experience the most virulent anti smoking attitudes are held by former smokers. Perhaps you should be listening to them.

NDL

Well, the fatty is only affecting his own health. If you actually listened to folk complaining about your smoking it'll be because you are affecting THEM, not YOU. They couldn't care less about your health.

So many people (smokers mainly) totally missed the point of the Scottish Parliament's soon-to-be-enforced smoking ban in pubs and restaurants. They complain about the state nannying them as regards their health. Here's the truth: the government couldn't care less about your health, they care about non-smoker's health because they will eventually start sueing employers for allowing it to happen and big business wouldn't like that.

It all boils down to money.

And before anyone says that excessive drinking does as much damage to your health as smoking, yes it does, but not to other people sitting around you.

The fact that YOUR smoking damages OTHER PEOPLES' health is the problem.

Personally I like doing really eggy farts right next to smokers in pubs (especially loud ones where you can exercise full artistic expression without worrying about anyone hearing it. Just the follow-through potential to worry about.). It's amazing watching them splutter and move out of the way as if it's some sort of radioactive cloud. We've to put up with your smoke so you can just enjoy my eggy farts while you're trying to chat up that bimbo. "It's my right to fart where I like, blah, blah, blah." and all the usual crap we hear from smokers about their rights.

If you dont like smoke then why visit smokey places? And before you go on about eggy farts I have heard of the first case in America where someone is being sued over... _perfume_. A prescent (sp) indeed but just watch the lawyers flood gates open as obnoxious scents are sued. Where will it all end? You go to your smoke free boozers and enjoy your eggy farts. You chose to go to that smoke filled atmosphere so get over it or just dont go back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Everyone should have the right to fart and smoke in a pub.

Guest growl

My personal pet hate is obsessivly ultra clean housewives. The ones that spend more on cleaning products that food. The ones who vac up all 3+ bedroom houses three or four times a day. The ones that clean their windows, even though they are paying a window cleaner. The ones that pretend to come around to tell you something really important(turns out to be rubbish), so they can come in your house and sneakily inspect it. Or who blatently make a point of staring at the pile of mail spread over your coffe table, or the odd grease spatter on the cooker, or the odd dog print on the kitchen lino.

These bitches really wind me up. They act like the 'How clean is your house brigade' only your house is nothing like the ones on the program.

And usually they don't have a career or activity apart from the housework, and their husbands spend most of their time at the pub. Then years later you bump into them at the checkout and they tell you how their husbands are bastards and have ran off with a younger tart.

Get a life..obsessive cleaning bitch! :angry:

Then years later you bump into them at the checkout and they tell you how their husbands are bastards and have ran off with a younger tart.

Get a life..obsessive cleaning bitch! :angry:

She should have spent more time in the bedroom cleaning out the pipes. :P:P:P:blink:

The things that make my blood boil are parents who don't strap their babies/children in with seat belts or proper car seats. You see these little kiddies rolling about on the back seat and climbing on the parcel shelf whilst mum or dad sit strapped in with a fag hanging out of the window. HTF can anyone be so irresponsible.

Another one is 'parent and children' spaces I just wish they'd get rid of the bl**dy things. I use them because of having small kids but when I see people using them without children and I have to park a sodding mile away it really raises my blood pressure to dangerous heights - hence my reason for wishing they could be eradicated - I would be a much calmer person instead of turning into a psycho bitch from hell. :angry:

Another one is 'parent and children' spaces I just wish they'd get rid of the bl**dy things. I use them because of having small kids but when I see people using them without children and I have to park a sodding mile away it really raises my blood pressure to dangerous heights - hence my reason for wishing they could be eradicated - I would be a much calmer person instead of turning into a psycho bitch from hell. :angry:

Another reason why I would eradicate them is that the fat spoilt little monkeys _need_ more exercise. Who cares if they have to walk an extra 100 yards FFS? <_<

And as for people who park in disabled places... well the next time I see a SUV in a disabled spot with no disability badge displayed I am gonna blow my friggin top. :angry: