House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Oh Dear

If they try it now they'll go under. Scotland is just coming off the boil. They'll get it finished just too late, and from other post I have read there are loads of unsold BLT flats is Glasgow. Not the smartest plan in the world.

Hi,

Not sure that this is the correct place to post, but the reason we are doing this ultimately is to try and reduce debts.

Looking for a bit of advice. As you can see I am in quite a bit of debt and my husband and I are considering buying a property in Glasgow around christmas time and developing it. We would be hoping to sell it on in early summer in order to make a profit and add this money to outstanding debts.

Please can anyone advise if they have done anything like this before, if you think it is a sound idea, and any tips would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Funny thing is, she can borrow the money. When I watched Property Ladder last night all I could think is, "I can't believe the bank has lent so much money to her!".

:o

Funny thing is, she can borrow the money. When I watched Property Ladder last night all I could think is, "I can't believe the bank has lent so much money to her!".

:o

Thats funny. all I could think was "I hope she chokes to death".