House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
analysisparalysis

Property Ladder 18/10

Ok, maybe this one is too obvious to be worth a topic, but if anyone's watching - 10 BEDROOMS? For £350 a month per bedroom? In Hendon?

It could just be me, but it seems mildly exploitative to cram that many people into a property.

On the upside, Sarah's hair is much improved this week.

Ok, maybe this one is too obvious to be worth a topic, but if anyone's watching - 10 BEDROOMS? For £350 a month per bedroom? In Hendon?

It could just be me, but it seems mildly exploitative to cram that many people into a property.

Don't forget two are going to rent the garden shed!!! - no I'm not making it up!

:o

Edited by Spirit

It just gets worse ...

can't wait to see these crazy travellers who are paying £130 a week per double room after the break ... I suspect I may be ashamed of my countrymen for being so mad as to move in to such a place ...

on the other hand the guy with the house in acton seems to be aussie and has his head screwed on - so perhaps a 1-all draw

EDIT: Just realised they're Kiwi

Edited by analysisparalysis

Spotted the Beenster in a south london sainsbury's on sunday afternoon.....can't reveal which one (to protect the privacy of the funbags). ;)

Raises some interesting question though..

1/ How the f*ck did they get 7 people to pay £2700 for the A40 house?

2/ Interesting on the number of people living in a house, 7 rooms bedroom created from a 3 bed house and 8 room from the other 3 bed house (does this conflict with brainclamp & his immigration theories.)

3/ If they come to sell these houses will they have to spend 1000's to put them back to a normal plan!

4/ If a nurse can sell her high rise flat and use this to buy a £400,000 house does this mean that we are clearly at the top of an amazing bubble :)

Spotted the Beenster in a south london sainsbury's on sunday afternoon.....can't reveal which one (to protect the privacy of the funbags). ;)

u just want to keep her for yourself.

:(

I though she looked especially attractive when she went to see Hendon man's finished project at the end. Her hair was particularly stylish. A little shorter. Recently cut by the looks of it .

The single most telling statement from Mrs Beeney was her view on an acceptable yield for a HMO……….10% .

Who the hell can get 10% gross on a HMO in London, maybe that’s why she has jacked in the development game in this market.

Was I imagining it or did Beeny say in a throw-away comment right at the end of the programme that the Hendon house had actually ended up being rented to 4 sharers for just £2,080 a month?!

I make that £24,960 a year, which on a £537,000 investment yields a whopping 4.6%. Whoopeee!!!

Was I imagining it or did Beeny say in a throw-away comment right at the end of the programme that the Hendon house had actually ended up being rented to 4 sharers for just £2,080 a month?!

I make that £24,960 a year, which on a £537,000 investment yields a whopping 4.6%. Whoopeee!!!

And wasnt the yield actually greater to have rented the house out as it stood doing no work at all?

And wasnt the yield actually greater to have rented the house out as it stood doing no work at all?

The rental was the same regardless of whether the work was done or not but as I didn't watch anything bar the last 20 seconds I'm not sure if so did to to rent out or to sell but then decided to rent.

Clapham?

I didn't get to see it as Mr Goat was watching the footie (I later found out he fell asleep 5 mins into the game).

I'm glad to hear Sarah's hair is better.