House Price Crash Forum
penbat1

Http://www.housepricerocket.co.uk

Coming soon.

So prices are going to rocket while the rest of the economy falls to bits like never before? How's that going to work then?

By "housepricerocket" are you referring to house prices crumbling like a rocket hit them?

Absolutely right – I think the next bubble will start again in about 6-9 years and then they will rocket

Do you know what, I think it might be longer than that.

We (as a country) are in so much debt now and alot of those in debt are now in disposable jobs that provide an artificially high salary that may not be acheivable again (Do you think jobs with titles like 'Children's Milk Coordinating Manager' in your local School will exist in and after a ressession?).

Gordon Brown has turned the economy into a 3 legged donkey with Luciano Pavarrotti on it's back, fit to drop and not getting up again for a longtime!

Do you think jobs with titles like 'Children's Milk Coordinating Manager' in your local School will exist in and after a ressession?

A few more years of GB and this will be about the only job that does exist.

I don't think we've had Children's Milk Coordination Managers in schools since Maggie Thatcher Milk Snatcher did away with them in the 1970s :angry:

Didn't Thatcher only take milk away from the Secondary schools? (I say only bad that shouldn't detract from the terrible action this was)

I went to Primary school in the early eighties and we still got 1/3 pint of milk every day. It was in Scotland though.

NDL

Penbat1, I hate people who are always playing the victim.

I am not too sure what this relates to, but if it relates to my website, there is a deep rooted phenomina called "projection" where bullies and abusers blame the victims - "they had it coming" etc. It is just a wheeze for bullies and abusers to evade responsibility and deflect responsibility onto the target so that their behaviour can be seen to be justified by others.

Edited by penbat1

Didn't Thatcher only take milk away from the Secondary schools? (I say only bad that shouldn't detract from the terrible action this was)

I went to Primary school in the early eighties and we still got 1/3 pint of milk every day. It was in Scotland though.

NDL

It was primary schools too, I was one of those children (poor me).

We did continue to get milk, but the parents had to pay for it.

I have to confess I made up the job title of "Children's Milk Coordination Managers", I was refering to the type of job not an actual job (appologies for the confusion).

P.S. I see my love child (Young goat) has joined the forum.

Edited by laughing_goat

By the way, my Dad is a school teacher and thinks the teaching assistants are a huge waste of money.

Most of the jobs they do can be done by the teachers or kids and add little, if no value.

He gave examples;

Handing out papers in class (usually done by teacher pet) now done by teaching assistants;

Passing on a note to another teacher (usually done by a kid who had a crush on that teacher) now done by teaching assistants;

Hanging posters on walls (again, usually done by teacher pet or a teacher) now done by teaching assistants.

My dad is a moany old git, so I wouldn't take him too seriously, but he has been teaching for 30 odd years and has seen a lot of changes (most in the last 7/8 years, he tells me).

NDL

The milk was in Scotland? Where were you?

Typical government policy. They give you the milk, but you have to go to Scotland to get it.