House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aclwalker

Sexist Hewitt

I'm not sure if this has already been posted:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005470383,00.html

I tried to find an account of it from a 'quality' paper, but the Independent only had a stub, plus they described her actions as "positively discriminating" in favour of women, rather than "discrimination against men".

What do others think of the her initial discrimination and her subsequent actions of denying it until forced to admit it in the High Court?

I'm not sure if this has already been posted:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005470383,00.html

I tried to find an account of it from a 'quality' paper, but the Independent only had a stub, plus they described her actions as "positively discriminating" in favour of women, rather than "discrimination against men".

What do others think of the her initial discrimination and her subsequent actions of denying it until forced to admit it in the High Court?

The poor guy only wanted a job that paid 9 grand - he must have really wanted it. Does seem a bit rotten to be discriminating against blokes like that - if she'd been levelling the playing field higher up the ladder would seem a lot fairer (who cares about some tosser with a beemer getting overlooked, after all?!). :ph34r:

The poor guy only wanted a job that paid 9 grand - he must have really wanted it. Does seem a bit rotten to be discriminating against blokes like that - if she'd been levelling the playing field higher up the ladder would seem a lot fairer (who cares about some tosser with a beemer getting overlooked, after all?!). :ph34r:

I do when it's cost the taxpayer £18000! :angry: :angry: :angry:

If she'd been "levelling the playing field higher up" it would still be discrimination. and just what are you talking about anyway? Last time I looked Patricia Hewitt was a woman and is in the top job!

NDL