House Price Crash Forum

Which Biscuit Should I Have With This Cup Of Tea?

pl1

Guest Control

Then there are PIMS. Another European Jaffa that out jaffas the Jaffa cake. I especially enjoy these when visiting Brussels. Raspberry is just one of the many flavours it comes in. Has a dark, some might say sophisticated, chocolate top with excellent cleavage tendencies, seperating the cake bottom half from the top sections leaving you a disc of pure chocolate and fruit filling.

spanish-jaffa-cakes.jpg

jaffa_cakes3.JPG

Guest Control

nicecupofteaandasitdown.com is the biscuit oracle. Look no further when making a serious biscuit choice.

That's an excellent site but it doesn't look like it's been updated for ages.

Their last Biscuit of The Week was in 2008. The Club Milk as it happens, a good biscuit admittedly but hardly the end of history.

As shown at this link

Guest Control

I thought they were Francis Fukuyama's biscuit of choice?

My point exactly. It must be tough being Francis Fukuyama, every day he has to get up to confront the horror of history not ending all over again. He probably gets through more tea and biscuits than a team of thirsty Navvies.

The Bahlsen Jaffa cake. Knocks the trad round one into a cocked hat. Edge to edge orange filling with a tang. Thinner cake base and crunchy thin plain chocolate on top. The Germans prove once again they have superior biscuit/cake hybridization abilities.

049298.jpg

Bought some of these today, very good. They taste like how you remember Jaffa cakes did.

Used to know a guy who worked at McVities in Levenshulme, fat ****** he was.

Archived