House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Chester Awash With For Sale Signs

Just had lunch with a mate from Chester. He mentioned he'd never seen so many For Sale signs everywhere. "Awash with them".

Edited by gruffydd

In worcester (midlands) nothing seems to be for sale anymore, properties were removed from the market or sold. There isnt a single for sale board on my road anymore.

do you think people in chester have all gone to worcester ?

after all. chester IS within a £5 house-breakers petrol budget range of liverpool.

Havent heard any chester/liverpool/welsh accents, so probably not...

Havent heard any chester/liverpool/welsh accents, so probably not...

The scallies would probably head for Bromsgrove instead, they'd find plenty of cars to nick but they'd never find their way out of the place :rolleyes:

The scallies would probably head for Bromsgrove instead, they'd find plenty of cars to nick but they'd never find their way out of the place :rolleyes:

Or reddich?

do you think people in chester have all gone to worcester ?

after all. chester IS within a £5 house-breakers petrol budget range of liverpool.

Q: What kind of key can get into any house??

Wait for it......

A: [ ***** ]

Guest Time 2 raise Interest Rates

Snap, South London Awash With For Sale Signs also prices down 10%-15%

y-o-y. Happy Days.

Well Chester has got to be a big NO NO dont go there because of its violent and dangerous streets after and its close proximity to Liverpool, Birkenhead and Wallasey, the Commanches make regular raids down the M53 trail. It also has it's own sink estate Blacon, Our Emperor Tony visited Chester a few years ago, it was an issue in the nationals that he had carefully avoided visiting one of the worst etates in the country, yea Blacon

I lived a few miles outside Chester in a nice quiet rural area, a country lane with around 18 properties surrounded by woodland with public footpaths, it started to go downhill badly about ten years ago. Had a neighbour big guy 6' 3" used the woods with him or his wife to walk the dogs, when it started to get a bit iffy with the crack heads and glue sniffers we had an arrangement to meet up three time a day so no one was on their own, always carried great heavy sticks, more like pck axe handles, of course they were to beat off any stray dogs attacking ours.

Our lane was a dumping ground for a couple of nice motors, jag's etc robbed from Chester burnt out every week by the boyo's from Blacon, don't think they do it anymore, they torch them in there own nest of low lifes so they can stone the fire bobbies.

As far as property goes, got a friend who is desperate to get out of a nice part of Chester, 3 bed detached, garage, huge very nice gardens back and front, immaculate, kicked off at £300K 15 months a ago now down to £225K, it's a bargain by Chester prices, only one interested party been trying to sell theirs since befor last Xmas but no viewing's.

Everyone I know from Chester tell's me "The Job's F****d, nothing's selling no one can afford to move because if they can't get daft money for there's so they can't afford the daft money they would have to buy at.

Got be a big correction downwards in Chester and surrounding area, £150K for a 2 up 2 down terraced, back yard for a bin (terraced garden?) in Phillip's St not worth a penny more than £60K, and that's to much, barking mad.

In worcester (midlands) nothing seems to be for sale anymore, properties were removed from the market or sold. There isnt a single for sale board on my road anymore.

I am in the Evesham area of Worcester--its for sale signs everywhere with no sold signs (other than sold stc--EA speak for stook in a chain). I commute into Evesham every day and am watching one particular stretch of road about 1/4 mile where there have been 8 for sale signs up for 8 weeks and nothing moving. When you go into the Evesham EA offices you see vast numbers of properties available and many with "new prices" (EA speak for price reduced). HPC is under way in this part of WORCS.

Guest The Dude

thats not bad for a newbie....

or are you really the_dude afraid to identify himself with the quality..?

Que?

working just now over in freckleton, via lytham st annes from blackpool

and i swear on my life you aint seen nothing like it.

There are houses for sale like every 6th house, and growing daily. Now in the summer there was quite a lot of for sale signs on that long shore road from blackpool to wharton

But i swear you havent seen anything like this, everything is for sale and no-one is dropping prices.

its only a matter of time till the mew runs out and the forced sellers come in.

Edited by homeless