House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tatty

They Really Are Vermin!

Under duress i've been looking for a house around Southampton. Anyway, I found two likely candidates and arranged viewings on both. Went to the first one and it was nice enough (3 bed det £189k) before going onto the second (3 bed det £192). The second EA was a woman who started asking questions about what else i'd seen and at what prices. Told her about the other house and it turns out it belongs to her friend.

She then bangs on about how she has alot of her stuff in her friends garage and how she helped her choose it etc (quite a pleasant coincidence at this stage). Then the big question about which I preferred. I was straight with her that her friends house was in better condition and i'd be putting an offer in on that one.

She then proceeded to rip her friends house apart! She told me to go back and measure the garage because her friend couldn't open the doors of her bmw compact while it was in the garage and that the house was poorly laid out etc etc.

I couldn't believe my ears. If they'll sh*t on their friends like that imagine what they'll do to punters off the street. Vermin to a man.

Under duress i've been looking for a house around Southampton. Anyway, I found two likely candidates and arranged viewings on both. Went to the first one and it was nice enough (3 bed det £189k) before going onto the second (3 bed det £192). The second EA was a woman who started asking questions about what else i'd seen and at what prices. Told her about the other house and it turns out it belongs to her friend.

She then bangs on about how she has alot of her stuff in her friends garage and how she helped her choose it etc (quite a pleasant coincidence at this stage). Then the big question about which I preferred. I was straight with her that her friends house was in better condition and i'd be putting an offer in on that one.

She then proceeded to rip her friends house apart! She told me to go back and measure the garage because her friend couldn't open the doors of her bmw compact while it was in the garage and that the house was poorly laid out etc etc.

I couldn't believe my ears. If they'll sh*t on their friends like that imagine what they'll do to punters off the street. Vermin to a man.

:lol:

I guess if you move in, you'll be kicking her stuff out of the garage, right? Can't blame her really.

Did you ask why she'd left stuff in a friend's garage? Surely she'd be better buying a place herself before the spring bounce?

btp

You sound surprised!

:lol:

I guess if you move in, you'll be kicking her stuff out of the garage, right? Can't blame her really.

Did you ask why she'd left stuff in a friend's garage? Surely she'd be better buying a place herself before the spring bounce?

btp

I guess you've been asked this a squillion times already, but who is that in your avatar?