House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mslondon

Being Harrassed

Is anyone else being constantly harrassed by Mann Countrywide estate agents? They seem to call me every other day to ask me if I'm interested in properties, even though I've told them repeatedly that I'm not looking at the moment?

Is anyone else being constantly harrassed by Mann Countrywide estate agents? They seem to call me every other day to ask me if I'm interested in properties, even though I've told them repeatedly that I'm not looking at the moment?

Tell them yes, when someone will accept an offer 30% below asking, and not some over inflated asking price!

Caller ID? Can you block the number? Any laws about being telling them to stop, and them having to stop?

We have privacy manager on our phone with Caller ID. People have to unblock their phone number or the call wll not go through, then we can decided if we want to take the call or not.

You are aware that many of the countrywide estate agents are actually franchises now, not owned by the head office but by the manager of the agent in that town.

http://www.whichfranchise.com/franchisorPa...?CompanyID=2284

Thought no one on here would know that!!! Countrywide now appears to consist of a franchise company, rightmove and the financial services business. They seem to have got their time exactly right.