House Price Crash Forum

Valentines Day

Bosh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you're making all the HPC males[1] insecure about what the women in our lives really want. As ever.

[1] with the possible exception of ccc

Chocolate. Always chocolate.

Valentine's day is a game which men who aren't fathers should refuse to play.

Maybe hard-working harassed mums who need to feel valued just for a day deserve it, so I will indeed try to treat my wife a little. Let's face it, women shoulder most of the childcare burden, and kids have little or no understanding that their parents are human and not cooking/cleaning/driving robots.

The rest of you women without children are just emotional blackmailing hussies, what makes you more special than your man? You could treat him, couldn't you? Or do you want rights without responsibilities?

<runs for cover>

Don't women treat men?

Don't women treat men?

No March 14th is the mans day. and how i expect on that day

its correctly called Steak and Blowjob day - what i want is in the title. and no fuss, no excuses just that (with some chips or new potatoes, a nice sauce, some beer, for the steak)

i cant search for the website(s) at work, for obvious reasons

It is a must - nice bit of quality vanilla.

Absolutely... You can ditch the sugar because the ice cream compensates and a nice drizzle of lemon... Used to order that many moons ago in a nice restaurant down the Kings road called Asterix !!

No wonder Yanks can be big porkers if they have pancakes for breakfast on a regular basis.

its correctly called Steak and Blowjob day - what i want is in the title. and no fuss, no excuses just that (with some chips or new potatoes, a nice sauce, some beer, for the steak)

I am thankful to say that there is no need to reserve a special day for either of these.

I treated the wife to be with a box of Aldi's chocs and a home made card. She seemed quite pleased, although we do live in a country which doesn't really celebrate the day.

With previous girlfriends I used to get out of it by saying 'but darling, surely every day is Valentine's day when we're together?'

It didn't often work... :lol:

One down, one to go.

Now, where can I get a steak?

Cuddly but human-shaped? I've enjoyed intimacy with a lady her shape (bigger than me), but even I find the other three scary!

Impressive. Very impressive. I bet she was up for it all. Most larger ladies are. Especially older ones.

Wee dash of sugar and lemon juice.

No cards given out for me. None received. A nil nil draw. I feel like the Beazer homes league.

Then again I am getting some action from a tasty wee thing right now. And I was gifted a night of fun in the Hilton last week along with breakfast in bed. That's how you do it. I shall save the wee surprises for another time. This one is used to blokes salivating after her. I just have to do the opposite. Simple. ;)

Just being chatting to the lady I sent a card to.

She asked "Did you mean it?"

Apparently there was a long sentimental rhyme in it. I didn't even read it.

I have no idea what it said.

I think I'm in deep doo-doo now.

It was made very clear to me that it's not just about the picture, the writing needs to be appropriate as well. She's fine (ish) with no card, but if there is a card I have to make sure I read it before buying it. I didn't think anybody read the words inside the card but I've asked other women and quite a few do.

Dont get a card with pre written stuff in it - get it blank and do it yourself. Keep it simple and dont do some long wishy washy poem or the likes. Simple one liner is best. 'you mean everything to me' would be a good choice - obviously for a burd you know pretty well of course - dont want to come across as a psycho. I should write a book - and maybe even one day take my own advice and get myself a stunner :)

Dont get a card with pre written stuff in it - get it blank and do it yourself. Keep it simple and dont do some long wishy washy poem or the likes. Simple one liner is best. 'you mean everything to me' would be a good choice - obviously for a burd you know pretty well of course - dont want to come across as a psycho. I should write a book - and maybe even one day take my own advice and get myself a stunner :)

You mean more stunners, HPC love god!

Blank is also my prefence, but there aren't many there, I always write something and just assumed people read what I wrote and ignored the pre-printed commercial dross, but it seems that that is just a bloke's view. Ah well, live and learn.

Try buying a Christmas card that doesn't say Merry / Happy Christmas, which is what I always write so it looks a bit stupid. Tempting to cross it out but that might seem rude.

Archived