HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
You'd think the owner would ask for them to use a different headline photo or even crop that bit on the right.

That would just result in lots of wasted abandoned visits.

Interestingly someone on here a while back suggested it might be possible to setup something that used induction to get free leccy in these situations...

HOLA4412

Its a bargain, as long as you don't mind the increased risk of leukemia or other illnesses including breast and brain cancer, miscarriage and Alzheimer's disease.

Remember this?

Up to £7 billion will be wiped off property values if the Government accepts the advice of experts that homes should no longer be built near overhead power lines because of possible links with childhood leukaemia.

About 130,000 houses could lose between 10 per cent and a quarter of their re-sale price if ministers take the advice of a committee set up by the Department of Health.

A draft of a report by the committee, seen by The Daily Telegraph, states that building houses within 230ft of high voltage power lines and 115ft of lower voltage lines should be banned.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Its a bargain, as long as you don't mind the increased risk of leukemia or other illnesses including breast and brain cancer, miscarriage and Alzheimer's disease.

Remember this?

Anyone know if this has gone beyond correlation yet?

That aside, I'm slightly perplexed - don't nearby power lines negatively affect prices anyway? Hard to sell as a desirable feature even if they don't give you two heads and melt baby-skin...

HOLA4417

That would just result in lots of wasted abandoned visits.

Interestingly someone on here a while back suggested it might be possible to setup something that used induction to get free leccy in these situations...

I wasn't suggesting not mentioning the pylon, as you say, that would result in wasted visits - I was suggesting not using such a comedy photo.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

They have squished the pictures to make the rooms look bigger. Look at the (even wider) widescreen TV. Shurely mishleading?

Unless the extreme electromagnetic radiation from the pylon are warping time and space.

That's my take on it.

I stayed in a cottage right next to an electricty substation for a couple of weeks. The EM was so bad it seriously interefered with most radio stations.