House Price Crash Forum

For Those Waiting For An Hpc

Non sequitur, since my stance has been the same for a long while now.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=165195&st=0&p=3022809entry3022809

If you've run out of a defence, say so, resorting to personal comments undermines your argument.

Breathtaking hypocrisy :rolleyes:.

Can the mods have this at the top of every thread so that Bruce doesn't have to post it manually each time ?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breathtaking hypocrisy :rolleyes:.

I figured you'd say that. But ultimately it was not a comment about your personal circumstances, your vested interests or business interests. That's what I mean by personal comments. It was to do with spamming.

Edited by exiges

I figured you'd say that. But ultimately it was not a comment about your personal circumstances, your vested interests or business interests. That's what I mean by personal comments. It was to do with spamming.

Spamming? Oh I see, in your disturbed little mind giving the same answer to the same repeated question is spamming!

You really are one hypocritical son of a bitch! To paraphrase what someone else said, you've made your bed so lye in it.

giving the same answer to the same repeated question is spamming!

No, giving the same answer to different questions is spamming.

You really are one hypocritical son of a bitch!

Really Bruce, I thought you were more mature than that.

No, giving the same answer to different questions is spamming.

Really Bruce, I thought you were more mature than that.

You exchanged contracts on a house and now, about the time of completion, you are getting cold feet and seem have decided that trying to convince others that buying is cheaper than renting will help.

For your information, I do not make random posts proclaiming that renting is better than buying. I only post, explaining my circumstances as proof, in reply to misleading posts by others.

Don't bother to reply as you now have the dubious honour of being the second person on my ignore list.