House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest growl

Where Would You Invade?

Guest growl

So not to be taken too seriously.

BUT

Where would any of you invade. Lets say you were a tin pot dictator, or general, or barmy president, or snakey PM. Basically where would you invade.

for me tomorrow it would be Zimbabwe...then the rest of the world...muuuahahahahha! :blink::o:D

So not to be taken too seriously.

BUT

Where would any of you invade. Lets say you were a tin pot dictator, or general, or barmy president, or snakey PM. Basically where would you invade.

for me tomorrow it would be Zimbabwe...then the rest of the world...muuuahahahahha! :blink::o:D

I'd go for Dunbabys panties. sex.GIF

Guest growl

I'd go for Dunbabys panties. sex.GIF

:lol::lol::lol: Are you two married and just posting for fun?

And where do you get that funny shaging smiley? :)

Derbyshire...seriously. Ok..it boarders Greater Manchester. GM has very little space and needs more. Derbyshire has loads of space and apparently 70% of it is lying around doing nothing.

So Derbyshire it is...don't you just love a bit of empire building . :lol:

INVADE? :angry:

I am too busy fighting the "see you next tuesfays" who are busy invading MY privacy to trot off and invade somewhere else, unless they have some privacy that they are hoarding against the common good of the pack.

Guest growl

Are you talking about invading to take over or invading to remove a mad leader and therefore to free "The people" ?

Whatever takes your fancy really. You can take it (semi) seriously or as farcical as you want.

So I would invade Zimbabwe tomorrow and take out Mugabe. :ph34r: Then I would install the opposition for at least five years, proping them up with my own military might. Then have the government call elections. In the mean time I would invade...hmmmnnn...(get map out and drawing pins)...lets see who's next door... :ph34r:

Guest growl

I'd invade Taiwan, and bring back a harem of a couple of hundred hot Taiwanese chicks.

Is that all. Be ambitious man. Why not install yourself as Grand Imperial Master and have the whole country as you personal harem. Everyone else can be just slaves....ooops I forgot we where in the 21st Century for a mo. :rolleyes:

Guest growl

Invade Iran and see how the VIs spin the outbreak of WWIII & its effect on house prices.

Hey. I thought we were doing that anyhow pretty soon. :unsure: