House Price Crash Forum

Who has been fiddling with the site! When trying to reply to separate posts separately the bloody thing apends all replies to the same post! Webmaster: do you have anything to do with this?? Hmm??

I ask for a link so I could see what you meant. You will have to email webmaster for an explanation. Maybe the upgrade a few weeks ago gave different options on how the software works.

I thought this had been changed this way on purpose, to tidy things up!

Who has been fiddling with the site! When trying to reply to separate posts separately the bloody thing apends all replies to the same post! Webmaster: do you have anything to do with this?? Hmm??

it's to stop bumping i reckon.

It was the upgrade that done it, when you post two replies on the same thread, it combines the two replies into a single post which quotes the two people your replying to.

Since someone here has said that it only happens every now and again i would suggest that there is maybe a time factor, i.e if you post two replies in quick succession then maybe it combines them both.

Had a bad day betting? ;)

watercooling blew up, not that it's any of your business. I'd love to reply at length but I'd hate to distract you from the equity bleeding out of your property portfolio. It's as real as the money you used to make on it you know. Have you ever calcualted the £/sec loss rate? Too painful? ;)

It was the upgrade that done it, when you post two replies on the same thread, it combines the two replies into a single post which quotes the two people your replying to.

Since someone here has said that it only happens every now and again i would suggest that there is maybe a time factor, i.e if you post two replies in quick succession then maybe it combines them both.

We have had an upgrade? :blink::blink::blink::lol: