House Price Crash Forum

Another Use For Highbury

ExeC

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

So arsenal are moving grounds, guess what they're doing with the stadium....

..go on, you dont have to think hard.

Highbury Stadium

Yeah this was always the plan as long as their new Ashburton Grove stadium location had been agreed. I think the main stand and player's hall is listed, so that's just being re-fitted I guess.

I seem to remember the original plan was to keep the pitch intact, (which I always thought was a bit daft), so the development would appeal to footie/Arsenal fans.. :blink:

HOLA444
HOLA445

There are also hundreds of part buy/(cheap) part rent shared ownership properties coming on stream as well through Newton HA as a result of the redevelopment of Arsenal's ground:

www.shared-ownership.co.uk

By the flats go on sale in late 2006 and 2007 the market may have crashed - so they may provide a good opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder in central London

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

There are also hundreds of part buy/(cheap) part rent shared ownership properties coming on stream as well through Newton HA as a result of the redevelopment of Arsenal's ground:

www.shared-ownership.co.uk

By the flats go on sale in late 2006 and 2007 the market may have crashed - so they may provide a good opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder in central London

Yes I have just registered my interest and look forward to hearing from them. Set my budget as £100k.