House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OLDFTB

Maths Test For Estate Agents!

From CH4 Property forum:

"I have been called back for a second interview - the job is at an Estate Agents as Sales Negotiator. I've been told there will be a grammar test and a maths test!!

No probs with the grammar but haven't had the need to do maths (apart from every day normal stuff) in years.

Anyone know what kind of questions I will be given? "

Well,how about:

Theres one born every:

a) Minute

B) Hour

c) Day

I'm sure the HPC mob can come up with some suitable questions!

If an elephant takes three weeks to walk a fortnight, how many oranges are there in a box?.

(sorry, it was me grandads favourite saying. I always tried to answer it :D:D )

A man walks in an estate agents convention with a mini-gun and kills several thousand estate agents.

What percentage of people would actually give a monkeys - to the nearest ten per cent?

Guest muttley

Q: Kirstie Alsopp and Phil Spencer fall of a 100ft cliff at the same time.Who would hit the ground first?

A: Who gives a sh1t?

In Japan housing prices dropped 60% from the top of the peak to the bottom of the slump. Calculate the impact of a 60% fall on the price of a house currently valued at 132,000?

Edited by Elizabeth

Anyone know what kind of questions I will be given? "

How about: If we work you to death for five years, pay you less than minmum wage, kid you that you'll make it up in "bonus", and then finally sack you and take away your company car just when you've bought yourself an overpriced shoebox of a 1 bed flat close to the office, how many seconds will it take you to work out you're a dipstick and have been exploited?

Nomadd.

Q: Kirstie Alsopp and Phil Spencer fall of a 100ft cliff at the same time.Who would hit the ground first?

A: Who gives a sh1t?

Phil - Kirstie had to stop for directions