House Price Crash Forum
Converted Lurker

Head The Balls Do A Spot The Ball

Got to pay stamp duty and fees as well !

Cheeky b*****s.

D :D

He was on this site a while ago. The competition is now legal so by the looks of it not many people have entered over the past month.

Still using paypal tho so he ain't very bright (this is illegally gaming in the States and hence is against their terms and conditions).

He was on this site a while ago. The competition is now legal so by the looks of it not many people have entered over the past month.

Still using paypal tho so he ain't very bright (this is illegally gaming in the States and hence is against their terms and conditions).

On a similar thread I mailed the agents handling the reverse auction of the property in Circus Gardens E`burgh today. It started off at 800K, by my reckoning it should be down to 760 by now as they were supposed to be slicing 2K a day off until it sold. I`ll find the property and post up details later :rolleyes:

In the interests of completely screwing it up for them....

I have no interest in the flat...looks ugly as sin...and its not worth the stamp duty... why don't one of you first time buyers have a shot at it.

SPOILER

Mucking Fuppets

In the interests of completely screwing it up for them....

I have no interest in the flat...looks ugly as sin...and its not worth the stamp duty... why don't one of you first time buyers have a shot at it.

SPOILER

Mucking Fuppets

Actually looking at point one on the faq

How the winner be decided?

All the entries will be stored on a secure server and will not be viewed until the competition closes. Once the competition closes an independant judge will then, under solicitor supervision, select the location where they think the ball is on the image. The winner will be the person with the same or nearest location. Runner up prizes will be the next 11 closest the the judges location.

it is an illegal lottery again. They should be using the original to determine where the ball is not a random point selected by someone else.

Actually looking at point one on the faq

it is an illegal lottery again. They should be using the original to determine where the ball is not a random point selected by someone else.

Remember this one:-

So far 31 people have entered the competition (Paypal is a wonderful thing for revealing information if you know where to look).

It looks like another really successful idea (following on from the dutch auction in Edinburgh).