House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
benjamin

Breaking News

In the retail sector, Burberry (BRBY.L: Quote, Profile, Research) was knocked 5.8 percent lower after the luxury goods maker -- famous for its classic camel, red and black check pattern -- said wholesale sales were continuing to fall.

About blo*dy time. The chavs are chavved out.

For anyone looking for signs that the chavs have spent up, this must be it :D:D:D:D

In the retail sector, Burberry (BRBY.L: Quote, Profile, Research) was knocked 5.8 percent lower after the luxury goods maker -- famous for its classic camel, red and black check pattern -- said wholesale sales were continuing to fall.

You beat me too it ... great comedy minds and all that!

Edited by Mr Tickle

Michael O'Sullivan, a strategist at State Street Global Markets, said he did not expect equities to experience sustained weakness.

"Our view is that investors have moved from risk-taking to risk-neutral behaviour, but they're not risk-averse as such, so my view doesn't portend much more weakness in the markets," he said.

Translation; investors are worried and are dumping recession threatened stocks which they see as high risk. If things get worse they'll dump some more. If equities experience sustainded weakness I might lose my job, so I better say they they wont experience sustained weakness..

For anyone looking for signs that the chavs have spent up, this must be it :D:D:D:D

You beat me too it ... great comedy minds and all that!

Yeah, what with allsports too.

It's looking like bleak times for the chavs

About blo*dy time. The chavs are chavved out.

Chav's are usually a good market, they have a guaranteed income and don't have to worry about rising costs of housing or council tax.

This is bad news, same goes for crazed footie fans giving it up!

Edited by BuyingBear