House Price Crash Forum

There Is No Solution For The Economic Problems

Asheron

Bob Chapman : there is no solution for the economic problems in Europe , the situation is not improving it is getting worse , we are going to have climbing inflation climbing unemployment you have to ensure yourself , if you have more money after you purchased dehydrated food and water filters buy gold and silver coins bullion and shares says Bob Chapman of the International Forecaster ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2LWjuX77CI&feature=player_embedded#!

Havent posted here for ages, I thought I would read what the wisdom on world financial markets was on HPC, which I have always respected.

I though this podcast was cods. "England is a basket case" (UK actually); "whats gonna happen is....". Gloom-mongers and goldbug newsletter sellers. Easily done. Snake Oil. Interesting about Belgian walloons etc - we just never knew.

It never turns out as forecasted. It can go a number of ways and I think we may have a further crunch as one or two Euro countries are unable to follow through on the internal devaluations they are having to make. The French people may not like their teutonic looking future. But we just don't know. "Whats gonna happen" my

ar$e.

Havent posted here for ages, I thought I would read what the wisdom on world financial markets was on HPC, which I have always respected.

I though this podcast was cods. "England is a basket case" (UK actually); "whats gonna happen is....". Gloom-mongers and goldbug newsletter sellers. Easily done. Snake Oil. Interesting about Belgian walloons etc - we just never knew.

It never turns out as forecasted. It can go a number of ways and I think we may have a further crunch as one or two Euro countries are unable to follow through on the internal devaluations they are having to make. The French people may not like their teutonic looking future. But we just don't know. "Whats gonna happen" my

ar$e.

It looks as if the Germans are calling the shots by enforcing German fiscal policy on the Eurozone. The likes of France, Holland, etc, will reluctantly go along with this and Eurobonds will be created as a result.

People will rejoice that the Eurozone has been saved but eventually people will figure out that several of the PIIGS simply will be unable to live within the new fiscal rules and will have to opt out, or be booted out, of the Euro. I suspect the Germans will be keen to try and keep Italy inside but will probably not be sad to see the others go.

In effect the smaller northern Euro will be born - a forced birth.

This is what is happening this week.

TMT in "I didn't come up with the above but listened to several different commentators on several different radio stations this morning all state the same" mode.