House Price Crash Forum

Thanks In Advance Hpc

hi all would just like to say thanks for the education. after 4 years of waiting, i found my dream house, location ect ect ticked all the boxes.

i think i did well, i know some will say its still to expensive but i think not, im in it to live in it for a long time :) the area is one of the best in my city, countryside on my door step

and 10 minutes from the city, it feels fantastic the plans i have already are going to keep me busy for a good while lol, i really needed a place my daughter is 6 and has also dreamt of our own house and has already decorated it in her head lol a 4 hour drive and she didnt stop for breath once on what it will be like, so far we are having chickens dog, cat, fish, hamsters, tree house pink flowers in the garden lol magical feeling :) had i rushed in (and i nearlly did on a few occasions) i wouldnt have had half the house i now have and its all thanks to the advice information and knowledge gleened from hpc and for that im very grateful,

this house is 4 doors down and is exactly the same as mine, i was tempted to buy this last year but hpc slapped me in the face lol

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32149850.html

this is mine :) no chain old lady moved into care offer,d 130k accepted at 135k i feel like going 4 doors down and saying get real mate lol

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31849234.html?premiumA=true

it really is a lovely area great schools bus route im a very happy man and also relieved i was getting a little nervous about my savings being in the bank

good luck to you all and when the time and the place is right you,ll know i knew as soon as i walked in, they say that dont they, i veiwed many houses this one came on last month i jumped on it as soon as i saw it im glad nobodies buying lol thaks again and good luck all the best hpc,ers

hi all would just like to say thanks for the education. after 4 years of waiting, i found my dream house, location ect ect ticked all the boxes.

i think i did well, i know some will say its still to expensive but i think not, im in it to live in it for a long time :) the area is one of the best in my city, countryside on my door step

and 10 minutes from the city, it feels fantastic the plans i have already are going to keep me busy for a good while lol, i really needed a place my daughter is 6 and has also dreamt of our own house and has already decorated it in her head lol a 4 hour drive and she didnt stop for breath once on what it will be like, so far we are having chickens dog, cat, fish, hamsters, tree house pink flowers in the garden lol magical feeling :) had i rushed in (and i nearlly did on a few occasions) i wouldnt have had half the house i now have and its all thanks to the advice information and knowledge gleened from hpc and for that im very grateful,

this house is 4 doors down and is exactly the same as mine, i was tempted to buy this last year but hpc slapped me in the face lol

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32149850.html

this is mine :) no chain old lady moved into care offer,d 130k accepted at 135k i feel like going 4 doors down and saying get real mate lol

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31849234.html?premiumA=true

it really is a lovely area great schools bus route im a very happy man and also relieved i was getting a little nervous about my savings being in the bank

good luck to you all and when the time and the place is right you,ll know i knew as soon as i walked in, they say that dont they, i veiwed many houses this one came on last month i jumped on it as soon as i saw it im glad nobodies buying lol thaks again and good luck all the best hpc,ers

All the best of luck then! Just a little too soon for my way of thinking, but all the same glad you did a better deal than jumping in earlier. I am expecting to wait up to 2 years more. But we'll see.

congrats dude - sounds like you'll be very happy there, and thats what its all about in the end.

I'm going through another 'worry phase' at the moment. I too have to thank HPC for saving me from buying an overpriced sh1thole in 2009, but prices have only drifted down a bit since then and whilst I'm sure there are further falls to come I'm getting increasingly nervous of having cash spread around numerous banks.

I can't help thinking when Europe goes down things could happen very quickly, and buying houses takes time....

best of luck to you and keep popping in - I think 2012 is gonna get interesting!!

sponge,

I hope you are very happy there.

It's not even under offer though, should you be going into so much detail in an open forum? I must be of a nervous disposition I'd have preferred a picture of you outside with the keys :lol:

i called the estate agent about the board outside already, as i stated i wanted it took off the market if my offer was accepted, they,ll be getting a rocket tommorow ;]