House Price Crash Forum
SleepyHead

Massive Occupation Of Wall Street --merged threads

In America, does a person's right to get to work trump someone else's freedom to associate? Or does a judge have to rule on this?

Basically, are the police actions legal?

Any Yanks about?

Any Yanks about?

The US is already a full blown fascist police state. The police is told to do whatever serves the interests of the corporations and banks, good luck finding a judge that rules against that (especially given that all judges are freemasons, just like the banksters and CEOs of the corporations, therefore they all work together).

---

Edited by awake_eagle

The US is already a full blown fascist police state. The police is told to do whatever serves the interests of the corporations and banks, good luck finding a judge that rules against that (especially given that all judges are freemasons, just like the banksters and CEOs of the corporations, therefore they all work together).

---

I figure the equivalent of what the American cops are doing in New York would be if Brit cops stood outside a polling booth and prevented people from voting.

Your cops are basically pssing all over your constitution. On the grounds of health and safety apparently. Cypto-fascist nanny-statism in the land of the rugged individualist. It is a shame the reasonable authorites don't feel fit to look after the health and safety of thousands of homeless war vets in the same way. Funny that. I reckon some of your crazy gun toting red-necks sould come on down and defend the first amendment from the police. Now that's terrorism we can all believe in.

So the Police have formed two columns between which people working in Wall Street have to walk to get to work.

To be fair it's a massive improvement on the 1850's version where the bankers were dragged feet first out of their offices and lynched.

Just a shame the ethics of bankers are still the same, tbh.

To be fair it's a massive improvement on the 1850's version where the bankers were dragged feet first out of their offices and lynched.

I disagree. There is nothing like a few lynchings to focus minds.

Thanks for the link.

I just watched as the Wall St bells rang. They said they agenda wasn't necessarily to delay trading, but sort of was one of the agendas if it happened. Bit mismatched, but the huge turnout is impressive. I wonder if it will get the MSM coverage it deserves. A lot of unhappy people.

And the chat is talking about RT (russia today) being the news feed covering it.

I hope the guy with the 'Jump you f*ckers' placard turns up :)

I disagree. There is nothing like a few lynchings to focus minds.

Yes but Wall st is hardly the place to do it. A lot of those workers probably don't earn astronomic sums and have some sympathy for the protests.

No better to go for specific targets all guerrilla like. Start with the most guilty people first. I find it odd how this hasn't happened yet especially in the US. The private security of some of these people must be immense.

Yes but Wall st is hardly the place to do it. A lot of those workers probably don't earn astronomic sums and have some sympathy for the protests.

Meh, footsoldiers. If they didn't do those jobs, there'd be nothing to protest about.

No better to go for specific targets all guerrilla like. Start with the most guilty people first. I find it odd how this hasn't happened yet especially in the US. The private security of some of these people must be immense.

It really isn't you know, they've done very well for decades by being very behind the scenes. The general public have been chasing politicians while the real runners of the place make their plans behind that.

The internet must scare the living shite out of them tbh. Can you imagine if there was a protest on the lawn of some bankster heavyweight? That terrifying thing called accountability!

I agree to an extent and ultimately, I don't even blame the bankers. It is the politicians that are the root cause. Not only did they not prevent the circumstances from arising in which massive wealth is acquired by a select few, they actively participated in the corruption and did whatever they could to sell out their electorate and rise a few pitiful rungs on the ladder. When all forms of peaceful protest have been exhausted, the majority are entitled to escalate otherwise they will continue to be ignored.

In America, does a person's right to get to work commit white collar crime trump someone else's freedom to associate? Or does a judge have to rule on this?

Any Yanks about?

Question corrected for you, now thats done Im off to go hill walking.

Meh, footsoldiers. If they didn't do those jobs, there'd be nothing to protest about.

It really isn't you know, they've done very well for decades by being very behind the scenes. The general public have been chasing politicians while the real runners of the place make their plans behind that.

The internet must scare the living shite out of them tbh. Can you imagine if there was a protest on the lawn of some bankster heavyweight? That terrifying thing called accountability!

Well for the UK i'm thinking of Fred the Shred waking up one day with a bullet in his head. My point is not to condone or incite anyone to do such an act but merely it would put the shts up the rest of them.

Then next week when Fred is dead have your protest outside another bankster's house with protesters carrying placards pointing to said bankster's house or his photograph, maybe with the word guilty written on.

That's the kind of protest you can believe in.

I agree to an extent and ultimately, I don't even blame the bankers. It is the politicians that are the root cause.

Not again... <_<

Politicians are servants of the banksters (banksters=Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Rockefeller, etc. i.e. the ultra wealthy bankster families, not the average bank employee). Follow the money, then it will become self evident to you too.

This should be mainstream knowledge by now.

Not again... <_<

Politicians are servants of the banksters (banksters=Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Rockefeller, etc. i.e. the ultra wealthy bankster families, not the average bank employee). Follow the money, then it will become self evident to you too.

This should be mainstream knowledge by now.

I agree entirely. My point is that we don't elect bankers and there is not much we can directly do about the characters you mention. They have thrived precisely because of weak elected officials. We elect politicians and they should have the moral courage to try their best to improve the situation and not just plough snout first into the trough.