House Price Crash Forum

Internet Misogynists Given Chance To Meet A Woman

'Bart'

HOLA441

From The Daily Mash

Internet misogynists given chance to meet a woman

A GROUP of online trolls have been introduced to an actual woman for the first time, it has emerged.

Wo-Meet is a new government initiative where sexually-vindictive internet obsessives can experience meeting a woman who is not in a browser window.

A spokesman said: "Internet misogyny is a cry for help.

"When a man posts something like 'my donkey dong iz gunna make Vorderman scream' what he means is 'I haven't seen a human female since school and I still have milk and biscuits at bedtime despite being 38'.

"Wo-Meet is a place where the socially-petrified men who use the net as a repository for such unpleasantness can spend 20 closely-monitored minutes talking to a woman who won't make fun of them."

Waynes Hayes, 29, who has boasted online about doing things to 'any whore bitch in the room' with his 'ten-inch ****** dagger' stuttered and looked at the floor throughout his meeting with Wo-meet volunteer Nikki Hollis

LINK

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

These people are definitely sick. I mean, Carol Vordermann? She hasn't been sexy since 1987.

I would still do her. This was just last year. Aged 49. She won rear of the year this year aged 50. There can't be many 50 year old burds looking this food for her age.

As for misogynists ? Most that I know of have had lots of experience of women. Not sure if that tells us something. :lol:

article-2000881-0BFF7E43000005DC-332_224x534.jpg

article-2000881-0BFF80C4000005DC-519_224x534.jpg

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

To add a realistic feel to the event - I think the women volunteers should, as soon as they arrive at the event with the men, start yakking on about so and so at work, and 'who does she think she is?............- there's usually a bit after this but a curious ear deafness gag type reflex I seem to have developed kicks in here.

I

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

To add a realistic feel to the event - I think the women volunteers should, as soon as they arrive at the event with the men, start yakking on about so and so at work, and 'who does she think she is?............- there's usually a bit after this but a curious ear deafness gag type reflex I seem to have developed kicks in here.

I

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The Mash seems to have gone subscription recently - you get a few free views and that's it. sad.gif Sorry, Mash guys, you're funny, but not so funny that I'm going to actually give you money every month. The World is full of free, funny websites.

Oh, and yes, I'd definitely not say no to Carol.

HOLA4418

My burd is 48 and she has got a better body than that. Better face too, but I'm not going to show you that or you'll just spank yourself into a frenzy ;)

molly025.jpg

yeah, these latex dolls are so lifelike till you get to the head.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

My burd is 48 and she has got a better body than that. Better face too, but I'm not going to show you that or you'll just spank yourself into a frenzy ;)

molly025.jpg

Yep bod looks good for the age. But not any better than Vorderman IMO. We need more pics from the same angle wearing similar clothes to decide. Fire away. :D

Was it based on cubic inches?

Too right, there's enough food there to feed an African village for a fortnight.

:o I know we all have differnt ideas of a 'perfect' body. However I think you are in the small male minority if you don't think Vorderman's ass in that pic looks rather excellent.

Archived