House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wealthy

Krusty On Lll

Anyone watching this?

Got the sniffles today so just flicked on and some guy told Krusty he was better off renting and Krusty got in a huff "at YOUR age??!"

god what a woeful woman :angry:

Anyone watching this?

Got the sniffles today so just flicked on and some guy told Krusty he was better off renting and Krusty got in a huff "at YOUR age??!"

What is LII ?

Ah! Location, location, location. LLL and I would have got it right away!

Edited by Colin

It''s finished, the guy wandered off unconvinced leaving Krusty in a huff

I caught it on CH4+1. She's completely barking.

However, the worst one I ever saw was a buying abroad program. Can't remember the name.

The unfortunate couple were looking at a villa in Mexico (I think) and the blonde bint who was presenting the show told the couple that if they spent longer than an hour deciding whether they could stretch to the budget busting price they would 'lose out' to another buyer.

I wonder what happened to them?

Of course, buying a property in Europe on the basis of a short-lived glut of cheap air tickets and routes was a bit misguided - whatabout the crazies who bought properties on different continents! Madness!

I caught it on CH4+1. She's completely barking.

However, the worst one I ever saw was a buying abroad program. Can't remember the name.

The unfortunate couple were looking at a villa in Mexico (I think) and the blonde bint who was presenting the show told the couple that if they spent longer than an hour deciding whether they could stretch to the budget busting price they would 'lose out' to another buyer.

I wonder what happened to them?

Of course, buying a property in Europe on the basis of a short-lived glut of cheap air tickets and routes was a bit misguided - whatabout the crazies who bought properties on different continents! Madness!

Wow! :blink:

Have to say that guy on today gets my props. Perhaps this can be the new lll format, people telling Krusty and Phil where to stick it. One can dream. :rolleyes:

Bring on the day where Krusty will have to appear on one of those former Celeb Big Brother type shows to revive her flagging career.

+1

I'd love to see her have a moment like June, as in the Ricky Gervais' Big Brother section of Extras Xmas Special.

"I haven't handed in my dignity' :lol:

56 secs in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL4tp03Yock&feature=related

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

Anyone watching this?

i cant believe this lying frump is still on the box, and even more amazed anyone listens to anything she has to say on any subject. the sooner this plummy deluded goering is removed from the tv - the better.

everytime she opens her disjointed mouth, the more prolonged the depression will be.

Edited by right_freds_dead

i cant believe this lying frump is still on the box, and even more amazed anyone listens to anything she has to say on any subject. the sooner this plummy deluded goering is removed from the tv - the better.

everytime she opens her disjointed mouth, the more prolonged the depression will be.

She seems to be a cheerleader for middle england

The guy was simply expressing a quite rational opinion that putting his money into an overpriced house didn't seem to be a good life choice

Krusty of course got the hump, so blinded by her own hype and convinced by her way being the only way - somebody not buying into overpriced pwoperdy would not do

So she wheeled out the big guns - at his age he shouldn't be giving away money to a landlord, it's not an investment she says

Why this ignoramus graces our screens I'll never know

She seems to be a cheerleader for middle england

Why this ignoramus graces our screens I'll never know

I hate to reveal this, but Krusty is a big earner for C4. Her home-made-cakes-and-cushion-covers saga (currently being screened) is among the top C4 progs (latest position 4/30) drawing 2.6 million viewers upwards each week. Everything she has been in has been a ratings success in C4's terms.

Don't ask me why. There's something in us Brits which just loves being told what to do on the domestic front by vaguely upper-crust presenters. Trinny & Susannah; Hugh Fearnley wossname; Clarissa Dickson Wright; Ben Fogle; Nigella; Valentine Walters; Gareth Malone; the Antiques Roadshow mob etc. If it's not that crowd, it's plummy voice Joanna Lumley educating us plebs about Greece, while filling the country with elderly Ghurkas.

The cap-doffing, subservient deference to our 'betters' is inbred into us, and TV knows this and plays to it.

I have the horrible feeling that half the women in the UK would like Krusty as their trusted best friend. Helping choosing that new wallpaper, get a wine stain out of a coffee table, or recommending a good private school. Many women over 30 aspire to be her, I'm afraid.

Her shows draw a mainly female audience who think she got 'class'. Krusty is now selling her own brand lines of bed linen and household goods. If you buy her gear, you have that mysterious thing called 'taste'. The search for 'good taste' is a matter of constant anxiety to many who've found themselves with a few quid. Their biggest worry is that having money can't disguise that old Primark, Argos and KFC aesthetic lurking and waiting to shame them.

They need their betters to instruct them in image and lifestyle matters.

You can't polish a turd, but you can put a hand-made,faux rustic West Country patchwork throw over it..

Krusty is like The Gherkin. You may not like the look of it, but its always there.

Men are culpable in a different way. They once voted her among the 100 sexiest women in the world (FHM poll). :o:o

Edited by juvenal

I hate to reveal this, but Krusty is a big earner for C4. Her home-made-cakes-and-cushion-covers saga (currently being screened) is among the top C4 progs (latest position 4/30) drawing 2.6 million viewers upwards each week. Everything she has been in has been a ratings success in C4's terms.

Don't ask me why. There's something in us Brits which just loves being told what to do on the domestic front by vaguely upper-crust presenters. Trinny & Susannah; Hugh Fearnley wossname; Clarissa Dickson Wright; Ben Fogle; Nigella; Valentine Walters; Gareth Malone; the Antiques Roadshow mob etc. If it's not that crowd, it's plummy voice Joanna Lumley educating us plebs about Greece, while filling the country with elderly Ghurkas.

The cap-doffing, subservient deference to our 'betters' is inbred into us, and TV knows this and plays to it.

I have the horrible feeling that half the women in the UK would like Krusty as their trusted best friend. Helping choosing that new wallpaper, get a wine stain out of a coffee table, or recommending a good private school. Many women over 30 aspire to be her, I'm afraid.

Her shows draw a mainly female audience who think she got 'class'. Krusty is now selling her own brand lines of bed linen and household goods. If you buy her gear, you have that mysterious thing called 'taste'. The search for 'good taste' is a matter of constant anxiety to many who've found themselves with a few quid. Their biggest worry is that having money can't disguise that old Primark, Argos and KFC aesthetic lurking and waiting to shame them.

They need their betters to instruct them in image and lifestyle matters.

You can't polish a turd, but you can put a hand-made,faux rustic West Country patchwork throw over it..

Krusty is like The Gherkin. You may not like the look of it, but its always there.

Men are culpable in a different way. They once voted her among the 100 sexiest women in the world (FHM poll). :o:o

Well that just sums it all up nicely. Case is closed.