House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Prices Are Coming Down - Remax Ea

Just spoke to an EA at Remax - when I suggested the possibility of substantial falls, he said he expected to see prices coming down.

On the economic front, my contact at Lloyds TSB in Bristol has just learnt that the job cuts there are massive in some departments - contact sounded shocked, but wouldn't disclose figures.

Edited by gruffydd

Guest growl

Just spoke to an EA at Remax - when I suggested the possibility of substantial falls, he said he expected to see prices coming down.

On the economic front, my contact at Lloyds TSB in Bristol has just learnt that the job cuts there are massive in some departments - contact sounded shocked, but wouldn't disclose figures.

Ha! I had such bad service from Lloyds. Some of their people are such arrogant self serving twats. I hope it is these that are going. :D

When are company's going to learn that customers have long memories.

I hope Dixons go down the plug hole. <_<

Is that just in the Bristol branch, or all/most branches? Any idea when the job cuts are going to happen?

I hope Dixons go down the plug hole. <_<

They are particularly bad at customer service.

An incident over a Pacman 2000 adapter plug some 20-odd years ago meant everyone in our family no longer gives Dixons any customer. (PC World has however been used a handful of times I admit).

Pretty petty I admit, but what better way to get back at crappy companies.

They are particularly bad at customer service.

An incident over a Pacman 2000 adapter plug some 20-odd years ago meant everyone in our family no longer gives Dixons any customer. (PC World has however been used a handful of times I admit).

Pretty petty I admit, but what better way to get back at crappy companies.

:D:P

You've been conned!!

About Dixons Group

Dixons Group is Europe's leading electrical retailer. Headquartered in the UK, the Group employs 38,000 staff in 1,400 stores across 13 countries. The Group trades in the UK, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Spain and Sweden. Leading retail brands operated by the Group include Dixons, Currys, The Link, PC World, PC City, Electro World, UniEuro, Elkjop, El Giganten, Kotsovolos and Lefdal Lavpris. Business-to-business brands include PC World Business, Genesis Communications and Dixons Group Business Services. Own-brand sourcing operations are managed by the Group's OmniSource division. The Group is also a leading provider of financial and after-sales services.

I hope they go down the pan too!

One of the largest(if not THE largest) Electrical buying Groups in the World - they certainly do not pass the savings on to customers in the UK.

Profits, Profits, Profits - not customer service - is all they care about!

Actually I saw some results from a French company that now owns Dixons about three days ago on the BBC website. Dixons, its seems were sold off to the French :D . Best place for 'em.

Oh yeh! and they have had a really bad year as well! :lol:

I wouldn't touch Lloyds TSB with a bargepole after all the crap I've heard about them. As for Dixons, I use them when I have to but avoid buying anything major from them after an ex-flatmate of mine spend almost an hour trying to get his money back when they sold him an ex-display Minidisk player that wouldn't recharge. The Dixons imbeciles concluded that me and a second friend were hanging around the shop for ages, not because we were waiting for this refund, but because we were going to steal something. :blink:

I wouldn't touch Lloyds TSB with a bargepole after all the crap I've heard about them. As for Dixons, I use them when I have to but avoid buying anything major from them after an ex-flatmate of mine spend almost an hour trying to get his money back when they sold him an ex-display Minidisk player that wouldn't recharge. The Dixons imbeciles concluded that me and a second friend were hanging around the shop for ages, not because we were waiting for this refund, but because we were going to steal something. :blink:

received application form for the Current Account from TSB. Send them back the pre-paid envelope empty. 35p loss on me

:ph34r: devil