House Price Crash Forum

Ass Smacked

Mr. Miyagi

HOLA441

so, a couple of weeks ago spent the day out with one of my female colleagues, usual banter, bit of flirting etc nothing out of the ordinary.

Got back to the office where I was stood next to another colleagues desk having a chat about the day, next thing I know the female colleague walks past me and give me a good smack on the ****. If I'm honest it took me a bit by surprise, but I really didn't mind, in fact I quite liked it.

However I wouldn't have dreamed about doing that to a female colleague, double standards? This happen to anyone else? Would you give a colleague a friendly smack on the ass, male or female, do we know live in times where it has become acceptable for females, but not for males?

HOLA442

so, a couple of weeks ago spent the day out with one of my female colleagues, usual banter, bit of flirting etc nothing out of the ordinary.

Got back to the office where I was stood next to another colleagues desk having a chat about the day, next thing I know the female colleague walks past me and give me a good smack on the ****. If I'm honest it took me a bit by surprise, but I really didn't mind, in fact I quite liked it.

However I wouldn't have dreamed about doing that to a female colleague, double standards? This happen to anyone else? Would you give a colleague a friendly smack on the ass, male or female, do we know live in times where it has become acceptable for females, but not for males?

So, why don't you do her for harrassment? It isn't acceptable, and in fact is an assault. Or, if you liked it, does that make it OK?B)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest tbatst2000

So, why don't you do her for harrassment? It isn't acceptable, and in fact is an assault. Or, if you liked it, does that make it OK?B)

Why is the first thought to go all legal though? If he doesn't like it, a simple 'please don't do that again' would most likely suffice.

HOLA447

do you like your job? if no, go the legal route for a payout. it's about time that the fairer sex realised that the legislation swings both way.....

HOLA448

do you like your job? if no, go the legal route for a payout. it's about time that the fairer sex realised that the legislation swings both way.....

I agree. But I also reckon Mr Miyagi should rattle her too. She sounds like she is gagging.

HOLA449

It goes both ways and a fair amount of common sense is needed, which is sadly lacking. IMO you know if it is harassment.

I have been slapped on the bum by female colleagues, had them press their chest into me and on one occasion been stalked for months, the latter was a PITA I admit.

It is and it isn't double standards. Some women would call foul at the merest innuendo, but you would be mad to 'flirt' with that type anyway.

I just get on with life and ignore it if its not wanted, but it it is a flirt I will enter into a bit of banter, it livens everyone's day. I had a colleague once who tried to get me into the shower every lunchtime with the catch phrase that 'my sperm count is low i'll be grumpy all afternoon'

I don't take any of the above as flattery.

HOLA4410

I think it's about proportion. I often get a friendly punch on the arm from female colleagues, but I wouldn't dream of doing it back.

Part of this is to do with the fact I think most women can't hurt most men with a punch on the arm if they tried, I seem to recall my wife once flipping out and punching me in the chest, I just laughed and she was left nursing a sore wrist.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I'm not sure how there is double standards? If a colleague is attractive to you, the smack will be fine, if they aren't, it won't. Male or female doesn't matter. The only difference is what you might do about it and how badly deluded the person doing the smacking is regarding their own attractiveness.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

The point I was trying to make was that had the roles been reversed I think I would have been in a world of pain, having said that I never thought about the fancying thing so would be it acceptable to if you fancied someone, even if it's not reciprocated?

As it goes and obviously taking Mrs. Miyagi into account I probably would rattle her if I was single.

HOLA4417

I've had this - I went home and cried in the shower with my clothes on.

:unsure:

:lol:

The point I was trying to make was that had the roles been reversed I think I would have been in a world of pain, having said that I never thought about the fancying thing so would be it acceptable to if you fancied someone, even if it's not reciprocated?

As it goes and obviously taking Mrs. Miyagi into account I probably would rattle her if I was single.

Take it as a compliment - she'd obviously calculated that you would be cool with it and she took a flirty risk. Game on.

HOLA4418

Have to agree with this. Might as well play the system, everyone else does.

edit: be prepared to be splashed all over The Daily Mail though, in a tiny country like the UK everyone will soon know your name, so if you value your privacy there's not much you can do.

HOLA4419

Very true. Although I am sure there are some burds out there who would not go all completely mental about something like this. I wouldn't like the odds though.

HOLA4420

Come Dine with me tonight, some fat trollop says to a fella sitting next to her; "you'll be getting a smack off me this week"

Can you imagine if he had said that to her?

Yet this happens daily on the telly, in real life, anywhere. Seems it's ok to make threats of violence towards men.

HOLA4421

Very true. Although I am sure there are some burds out there who would not go all completely mental about something like this. I wouldn't like the odds though.

A few weeks ago Nicky Campbell on Fivelive relayed the story of the time in the 80s when he held open a doot for a well known female comedy double act and was called, IIRC, a sexist pig by them.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Come Dine with me tonight, some fat trollop says to a fella sitting next to her; "you'll be getting a smack off me this week"

Can you imagine if he had said that to her?

Yet this happens daily on the telly, in real life, anywhere. Seems it's ok to make threats of violence towards men.

Violence towards men is acceptable in the UK today.

A few weeks ago Nicky Campbell on Fivelive relayed the story of the time in the 80s when he held open a doot for a well known female comedy double act and was called, IIRC, a sexist pig by them.

Burds are mental.

I'm not inclined to go for harassment, I think I'll go down the blow job route.

Good plan. :D On a more serious note make sure to get some emails or texts from here. Some burds are completely mental and best to cover yourself this way IMO.

Archived