House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Hms Belfast Airbrushed From Olympics Poster

I guess that story about 'no naval ship near our shores' last week was even more extreme than reported.

Did they try another "Philadelphia Experiment" I wonder?

Comparing the photo with the poster, the ship does seem to 'clutter' the look of the Thames.

I think that "decluttering" was one of the main motivations.

When I used to be really into photography I would have given anything to be able to remove the random street lamp sticking out of someone's head or to clone some open eyes onto someone in a group shot who blinked at the wrong time (there's always one isn't there?).

Of course, in the wrong hands, this can get a bit out of hand.

Alderaan fired first

frumpsnake_01.gif

Did they try another "Philadelphia Experiment" I wonder?

Did it glow green before it disappeared? Is it 'stuck in molasses' now, only to reappear, embarrasingly, in the middle of the Olympic stadium on opening ceremony day?:ph34r:

Is it 'stuck in molasses' now, only to reappear, embarrasingly, in the middle of the Olympic stadium on opening ceremony day?:ph34r:

That would certainly liven it up a bit. China can keep their CGI fireworks.