House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RichM

1200 Jobs Gone At Allsports

Not good is it.

It's a weird time at the moment. One can only really accept that things have to get worse before they get better, but for the unemployed it is grim.

They've got vouchers on packets of crisps for money off - so I assume they're doing anything to scrape in some cash...

I asked one of these sports chain shop managers why they seemed to have so many staff per branch. Apparently it's because without them the stock would walk out the door without a penny entering the till!

But if nobody is shopping at al, the first thing to go will be staff.

apparently they dont do 'all' sports.

try suggesting some to the young gum chewing 'britneys' on the tills.....im on court thursday.

pesky sex laws....

I'm not much a high street man - is this a sport shop, or one of these sports fashion efforts?

/G

I asked one of these sports chain shop managers why they seemed to have so many staff per branch. Apparently it's because without them the stock would walk out the door without a penny entering the till!

so now is a good time to go pilfering you reckon?

apparently they dont do 'all' sports.

try suggesting some to the young gum chewing 'britneys' on the tills.....im on court thursday.

pesky sex laws....

now that surprises me. I reckon it's not what you were asking for, but how you were asking.