House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stuckmojo

Alex Jones Ranting With Dave Mustaine

I must confess to the OP that I had never heard of Dave Mustaine before, but from listening to this, he seems a pretty savvy, grounded type of guy.

I must confess to the OP that I had never heard of Dave Mustaine before, but from listening to this, he seems a pretty savvy, grounded type of guy.

For what it's worth, he started Metallica and then Megadeth. I think I owe much of my relative success to my musical formation in my childhood/teenage. Megadeth were inspirational.

As musicians go, it doesn't get much better than this.

/Pedant mode.

Mustaine was asked to join Metallica but he didn't exactly start them. He applied to an ad and what helped him get the gig was having loads of great equipment.

That said, I like a lot of Megadeath stuff, particularly Kill the King which I've stopped playing in the car due to the effect it has on my throttle control.

I take i back. I listened to Rust In Peace today and quite liked it. Just too heavy for me.

That Marty Friedman can play though!

I take my hat off to you for that.

"Rust in Peace" is probably their best effort.

Marty is unbelievable.