House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thecrashingisles

The Saviour Strikes Again

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2011/11/02/the-g20-summit-should-commit-to-growth/

A return to the growth pact idea of 2009 is now the best way forward. It would take countries far beyond bland statements of what each are doing on their own to something far more fruitful, a genuine attempt to coordinate measures for shared growth. Only this heightened level of cooperation can prevent the G20 suffer as big a decline in its power as the world economy.

Why, Oh why is Reuters publishing an article on economics from Gordon Brown. Next they'll be publishing a piece on ethical business practice by Blair. Their readership will be wondering why this missed their April fools day edition. :lol:

Dear Prudence (Brown)

FECK OFF!

I kind of miss the old one eye'd gits mad rants and erratic gesturing, in a sad masochistic kind of way.

You forgot to mention the goldfish impression; the one where he pauses with his mouth open, the spitting image of a goldfish in its tank.

The Brown ideology could only be seriously debated if we and everyone else were not already bust. If we and most Euro countries were Companies they would be regarded as trading whilst insolvent - that is a criminal offence here!

Borrowing has reached such proportions that the usual remedies have stopped working in Europe and the USA. Asset deflation is required first and only then can recovery begin in the aftermath of quite intense pain, much bankruptcy and insolvency. You cannot cure a drunk with whisky. Gordon Brown should know this but he has no economic history in his education I suppose. He said "no more boom and bust" under him. He overspent, made our position even less competitive, masked our retreating economy with reductions in bank regulation and allowing financial services to become 38% of the British economy. Not very clever. I really don't think he could have done worse.

He didn't predict the eu crisis, the Greek crisis or indeed the UK crisis etc, despite being in charge.

He didn't even come close to predicting them - and he expects to be taken seriously :lol::lol:

Gordon Brown was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2007 to 2010. He is currently an adviser to the World Economic Forum.

As soon as I read that a great shudder passed through me that chilled me to the bone. I then involuntarily lost a little bit of bowel control.

Edited by THEBIGMAN

[/size][/font]

As soon as I read that a great shudder passed through me that chilled me to the bone. I then involuntarily lost a little bit of bowel control.

"The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas."

Improving the state of the world by tapping the wisdom of one of the architects of its economic failure :lol:

I dont think we have anything to fear from these geniuses :rolleyes: