House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashedOutAndBurned

Is This The Most Hideous Woman In The Uk?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/The-craving-baby-drives-women-ultimate-deception.html

The ‘theft’ itself was alarmingly easy to carry out. One night, after sex, I took the used condom and, in the privacy of the bathroom, I did what I had to do. Bingo.

I don’t understand why more men aren’t wise to this risk — maybe sex addles their brain. So let me offer a warning to men wishing to avoid any chance of unwanted fatherhood: if a woman disappears to the loo immediately after sex, I suggest you find out exactly what she is up to.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/The-craving-baby-drives-women-ultimate-deception.html#ixzz1cdQ7HZAp

She's such a terrible old hack/hag and probably completely bonkers. Mad people shouldn't be encouraged. Why does she get this platform time and time again?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/The-craving-baby-drives-women-ultimate-deception.html

She's such a terrible old hack/hag and probably completely bonkers. Mad people shouldn't be encouraged. Why does she get this platform time and time again?

That is wrong on so many levels.

However, I'm not sure I understand how can one steal what someone has given away?

The comments section on her 'pieces' is usually full of derision, and yet this rag still gives her column inches.

The most hideous woman in the UK? I think you may be right, with the possible exception of Rose West!

However, I'm not sure I understand how can one steal what someone has given away?

The stealing takes place later, supported by the courts.....

Given for a purpose.

If I give you fertilizer for your garden and you use it to build a pipe bomb you have subverted the gift.

For we all know she is talking bs. She said her attempt at stealing sperm failed so it could be just be for publicity and nothing more. I still think its shocking the lengths some women will go to have children despite not being in a healthy relationship.

My mate knocked up some girl after a one night stand and will now be paying the price for the next 18 years

The comments section on her 'pieces' is usually full of derision, and yet this rag still gives her column inches.

The most hideous woman in the UK? I think you may be right, with the possible exception of Rose West!

I wont be giving her any column inches.

Guest unfunded_liability

Her article is spot on (for a change). In the Absolutely Fabulous Have It All world where the state provides food clothing and shelter to single mums, who needs men?

Men are now superfluous to requirements, reduced to a lifestyle accessory. Not a footballer, celebrity or otherwise rich or famous? Oh dear.

Does Liz know where all the bodies are buried?

Surely even the Mail wouldn't publish drivel like this unless it was under duress?

Some quotes from Twitter.

Have you met miss jones/Someone said as we shook hands/Yes I said, I have/She stole secretions from my glans
The byline on all future #lizjones columns will now read Jiz Lones.
Just cut my ******** off. Better safe than sorry.

It is pretty much the equaivalent of rape on a man IMO. Yet a burd is allowed to just come out and say it in a paper.

Have a look at this today of another example where 'equal rights' are all the rage. As long as men are the ones getting ******ed over.

BBC

Copyright infringement for a start...

She definitely top 3. Jordan and Katona would join her for me.

? No Harperson or Jackboot Smith

http://www.dailymail...-deception.html

It wouldn't work anyway - condoms contain spermicide. She's too thick to understand that.

If, by some freak of nature, a small blind worm survived the chemical attack and dug into her Cadbury egg, the offspring would like some sort of deformed alien with a bad plastic surgery jobbies! B)

errr... it wasn't given to her was it? It was donated to a condom for disposal. And just to be pedantic, stealing from someones rubbish is against the law ;)

I'm staggered actually, not that anyone would do it, but that this loser did it and then ADMITTED it in a newspaper :lol:

I think she'll receive more flak for this than she realises......

errr... it wasn't given to her was it? It was donated to a condom for disposal. And just to be pedantic, stealing from someones rubbish is against the law ;)

I'm staggered actually, not that anyone would do it, but that this loser did it and then ADMITTED it in a newspaper :lol:

I think she'll receive more flak for this than she realises......

It's just another example how men are being emasculated.

I'm glad I'm not a youngster - a nightmare world.

In the 'Benjy the Binman' v Regina case some years ago, it was ruled that something that you clearly intend for the rubbish, becomes the property of the rubbish collection company; it is not free property for anyone else to take. Benjy the Binman was a slightly cracked Jewish, Woody Allen type chap from Hendon, north London, who posed as a tramp to rummage through solicitors' bins in order to sell any interesting celebrity stories to the press. I would hope the same law applies to slighty mad harridans attempting to get pregnant from discarded condoms.

Given that the wizened old crone is well over 50, the chances of her slacker toyboy knocking her up a couple of years ago is slim to none. And for that, the nation should be truly grateful.

I wouldn't put it past some girls - I've thought about that 'trick' being used before.

What a b!tch she is lol... Love the bit where she says she doesn't want babies with the guy because he has no money lol...

ccc, agreed. She should be put on trial - not quite a form of rape but she COULD have become pregnant and then claimed maintenance, ruining the man when it is all her fault!

I wouldn't put it past some girls - I've thought about that 'trick' being used before.

What a b!tch she is lol... Love the bit where she says she doesn't want babies with the guy because he has no money lol...

ccc, agreed. She should be put on trial - not quite a form of rape but she COULD have become pregnant and then claimed maintenance, ruining the man when it is all her fault!

Thing is though..if she had kept schtum, and she got knocked up (good lord, what a horrific thought), how could her ex prove that it wasn't through an "accident"?