House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

John Bercow Is A Disgrace!

How much longer can this arrogant piece of shxt be allowed to thieve the public purse?

£14,000 on chauffeur driven cars in 6 months.

£45,000 on refurbishments to his grace and favour (Read FREE!) apartments at Westminster.

Now £3,700 on a morning suit, white tie and tails.

On top of a £146,000 annual salary and a massive pension when he is finally booted out of office.

What drives me mad, and I'm sure everyone reading this, is the incredible arrogance, the sense of entitlement that seems to attach itself to everyone at Westminster.

We saw it recently with that idiot Liam Fox. Even when he has been found out to have driven a horse and cart through the Ministerial code of behaviour

he stands up in Parliament and blames the media for his downfall. No sense of shame or wrongdoing. :angry:

The Government, whatever party is in power, is now held in complete contempt by the electorate.

Broken promises, no apologies or real punishment, I definitely think we need a new Guido Fawkes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056491/Commons-speaker-John-Bercow-squanders-3-700-taxpayers-money-fancy-clothes.html

pfft... what about the massive mortgages these people are running up that the taxpayer covers? A cool interest free half mill for most of them I would think.

How much longer can this arrogant piece of shxt be allowed to thieve the public purse?

£14,000 on chauffeur driven cars in 6 months.

£45,000 on refurbishments to his grace and favour (Read FREE!) apartments at Westminster.

Now £3,700 on a morning suit, white tie and tails.

On top of a £146,000 annual salary and a massive pension when he is finally booted out of office.

What drives me mad, and I'm sure everyone reading this, is the incredible arrogance, the sense of entitlement that seems to attach itself to everyone at Westminster.

We saw it recently with that idiot Liam Fox. Even when he has been found out to have driven a horse and cart through the Ministerial code of behaviour

he stands up in Parliament and blames the media for his downfall. No sense of shame or wrongdoing. :angry:

The Government, whatever party is in power, is now held in complete contempt by the electorate.

Broken promises, no apologies or real punishment, I definitely think we need a new Guido Fawkes.

http://www.dailymail...cy-clothes.html

Time for a newpetition?B)