House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

The £15,000 Crystal Playsuit: Agent Provocateur Unveils New Premium Lingerie Collection

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056214/The-15-000-crystal-playsuit-Agent-Provocateur-unveils-new-lingerie-collection.html

Although that hasn't stopped us from thinking that charging £15,000 for a playsuit is still rather steep.

But then Agent Provocateur's crystal-covered number isn't just any playsuit.

It is part of the sexy lingerie chain's Soirée range which launched two years ago. Until today, the 'premium' collection was only sold in selected boutiques - mainly because paying for security for the Swarovski-laden underwear was so expensive.

But almost the entirety of the Soiree range - which includes silk satin knickers that cost £295 - is now available online.

Some of the pictures at the link maybe a little risqué for some. In you are in a stuffy office I'd wait until you get home as there is slight nudity with some of the models.

Clearly no recession for some people if you can spend this on underwear.

http://www.dailymail...collection.html

Some of the pictures at the link maybe a little risqué for some. In you are in a stuffy office I'd wait until you get home as there is slight nudity with some of the models.

I thought Swarovski was glass...not diamond.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056214/The-15-000-crystal-playsuit-Agent-Provocateur-unveils-new-lingerie-collection.html

Only bankers will be able to afford to buy these for their women. They are so unfeeling that cuddling up to crystal or diamond makes no impression on them.

You'd think it would be, well, downright uncomfortable at best, hazardous at worst?

I think you're right. These things would only appeal to bankers, who would then no longer need to imagine they are having sex with their loot.

I quite like the black one. However the rest - meh. Your basic M & S saucy black suspenders are better. IMO anyway.

You'd think it would be, well, downright uncomfortable at best, hazardous at worst?

I think you're right. These things would only appeal to bankers, who would then no longer need to imagine they are having sex with their loot.

:)

I guess that might stop them f***ing the taxpayer.