House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lander

Occupy Phoenix With Ar-15's

Tension really building now, hard core ex military (marines?) occupying Phoenix town centre with guns

clickety clack rack the slide back :ph34r:

I watched the video expecting some unhinged redneck spouting conspiracy theory drivel. Actually the guy with the gun came across as logical, lucid and completely sensible in his approach. I found myself completely agreeing that he should be stood there with an assault rifle.

Very interesting post.

I watched the video expecting some unhinged redneck spouting conspiracy theory drivel. Actually the guy with the gun came across as logical, lucid and completely sensible in his approach. I found myself completely agreeing that he should be stood there with an assault rifle.

Very interesting post.

I agree with this also

I agree with this also

Me too, but we all know that if our MPs were given the chance to vote the equivalent of the 2nd amendment into English Law what would happen.

BTW the guy also knew all abut fiat currency and the fraud of the central banks and private bankers.

Really the whole financial industry needs to go on trial for macro-economic level fraud.

Very interesting post.

Forget the guns and research "Phoenix" - they are bringing their Babylonian Cult to the fore.

Also mentioned in Harry Potter - Books that plant seeds in young minds leading to Teenage Witches, incence burners(look it up in the Bible) and OUIJA dabblers!

ST Pauls is built on an old Phoenician Temple site - child sacrifices etc in their cult. It a_rose like a Phoenix after being burnt down in 1666 "Fire of London" which was deliberately caused with reports of loads of simultaneous fires breaking out all over London - which was impossible if the wind was taking burning embers in one direction!

Pudding Lane means "Sausages" (Ester + Ode-ious "Cyril" encoding - Cyrillic (koi8-r) CARP)

Phoenicians and Moors as Europe's first masons

They got their top degree satanic stuff from Sufi Shamans from Afghanistan area who call up their djinns (in west we call devils) using memorised magic numeric-math formula passed down to them.

Reason why Blair et al has let in so many people from that area!

Will the millions from the "NORTH" be 'stirred up' and 'picked on' as they were in the 'staged' riots?

Forget the guns and research "Phoenix" - they are bringing their Babylonian Cult to the fore.

Also mentioned in Harry Potter - Books that plant seeds in young minds leading to Teenage Witches, incence burners(look it up in the Bible) and OUIJA dabblers!

ST Pauls is built on an old Phoenician Temple site - child sacrifices etc in their cult. It a_rose like a Phoenix after being burnt down in 1666 "Fire of London" which was deliberately caused with reports of loads of simultaneous fires breaking out all over London - which was impossible if the wind was taking burning embers in one direction!

Pudding Lane means "Sausages" (Ester + Ode-ious "Cyril" encoding - Cyrillic (koi8-r) CARP)

Phoenicians and Moors as Europe's first masons

They got their top degree satanic stuff from Sufi Shamans from Afghanistan area who call up their djinns (in west we call devils) using memorised magic numeric-math formula passed down to them.

Reason why Blair et al has let in so many people from that area!

Will the millions from the "NORTH" be 'stirred up' and 'picked on' as they were in the 'staged' riots?

Grassy Knollington: Conspiracy Theorist

5c0344ac.jpg

Grassy's friend: Hey, look Grassy! An Ice-cream van's just pulled up. Do you fancy a Ninety-nine?**

Grassy: Eh?! A Ninety-nine? Nine times eleven is Ninety-nine! Don't you see?! Nine-eleven!! The attack cooked up by George Bush and his pal Bin Laden to spark revolution in the Middle East ... Hmm ... Nine ...? Revolution? Sounds familiar?

Grassy's friend: Not really, no.

Grassy: You bet! Try this for size - "Revolution Number Nine" on the Beatles' White Album lasts 8 minutes 15 seconds exactly ... that's 495 seconds ... or 99 times 5! Ninety-nine - like the ice cream ... and five - the number of victims of the so-called Whitechapel Killer...

Grassy's friend: Who?

Grassy: Jack the Ripper! Nickname of the Royal murdered and arch Freemason Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence, whose first victim was discovered in 1888 ... on August 31st! Fast forward to August 31st 1997 ... Lady Diana is killed when her Mercedes - driven by double agent Henri Paul - hits Pillar Thirteen in the Pont d'Alma Tunnel in Paris. Henri Paul? Sounds familiar? Get this! Actor Paul Henry plays an actor called Benny in the 70s soap Crossroads***!

Grassy: Jack the Ripper! Nickname of the Royal murdered and arch Freemason Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence, whose first victim was discovered in 1888 ... on August 31st! Fast forward to August 31st 1997 ... Lady Diana is killed when her Mercedes - driven by double agent Henri Paul - hits Pillar Thirteen in the Pont d'Alma Tunnel in Paris. Henri Paul? Sounds familiar? Get this! Actor Paul Henry plays an actor called Benny in the 70s soap Crossroads***!

Grassy's friend: Benny ...?

Grassy: Benny looks after Miss Diane - Lady Diana! Geddit? Not only that - but surprise surprise! Paul McCartney records the theme tune to Crossroads on his 1975 album Venus and Mars ...

Grassy's friend: Paul McCartney?

Grassy: Yes! The self-same McCartney who sang "Revolution Number Nine" on the White Album! White!! Like ice-cream, George Bush's White House, the Whitechapel Murders and the Fiat Uno that forced Henri Paul's Mercedes off the road! Track nine on the White Album is "Martha My Dear"! ... Hello?! Cut to Martha's Vineyard, USA ... Ted Kennedy crashes his car into the water at Chappaquiddick on July 18th 1969 ... the exact same day that Paul McCartney - Yes! Him again! produces the Mary Hopkins single "Pebble and the Man", catalogue number Apple CT1!

Grassy's friend: You've lost me there, Grassy ...

Grassy: Apple CT1 was released as a promotion for Wall's Ice Cream! The same ice-cream that's in a Ninety-nine!

Grassy's friend: So ...?

Grassy: Exactly! "Ice cream" is an anagram of "ace crime", like 911, th Whitechapel murders and the assassination of Lady Di in her Mercedes. Mercedes have hosted business seminars at the NEC International Conference Centre**** in Birmingham (where Crossroads was made) ... as have ... get ready for this ... Cadbury's!! Cadbury's who make the chocolate flakes for 99s!!! Coincidence!? I don't think so! Let's look at the evidence ... The Queen (who later knighted Paul McCartney for so-called services to music) opened the NEC Conference Centre on June 12th 1991! That date ring any bells? It should do - because George Bush Sr (former US president and long-time business associate of the Bin Laden family) had a birthday on June 12th 1991!

Grassy's friend: Grassy ...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x4896460

Very interesting post.

What I was thinking word for word.

In fairness the police didn't look particularly upset by the protest any how.

<snip>

And there was me thinking it was a reference to Phoenix, Arizona, where the video was made... :unsure:

In fairness the police didn't look particularly upset by the protest any how.

People in the US protest far more often and regularly about numerous things in ways that we do not here in the UK. Most Americans believe it is their duty to go out and protest. In fact, lots of Yanks will go on a protest even if they do not agree with what is being protested but merely to protect the rights of the right to protest.

If you go on flick you can search through thousands of photos of protests in the US from gay rights, abortion and anti-abortion, etc, etc.

Part of the reason the Police look so chilled in the video is that they are used to such protest - they probably have been on protests themselves. Our lot however don't understand the concept of protest and we now live in an environment where protests are seen to be crushed, or ridiculed, in the UK and the Police are the tool used to do the crushing.

Btw, I think the Church of England's attitude re the protests outside St. Pauls is disgusting - clearly, IMPO, the clerics in St. Pauls are afraid to upset their true masters in the City.

Part of the reason the Police look so chilled in the video is that they are used to such protest - they probably have been on protests themselves. Our lot however don't understand the concept of protest and we now live in an environment where protests are seen to be crushed, or ridiculed, in the UK and the Police are the tool used to do the crushing.

They haven't been so chilled in NYC or Oakland! :ph34r:

Btw, I think the Church of England's attitude re the protests outside St. Pauls is disgusting - clearly, IMPO, the clerics in St. Pauls are afraid to upset their true masters in the City.

Agreed - It makes me have even less respect for them and highlights what a grubby bunch of soulless, money-grabbers they are. Same as it ever was.

Right-wing protesters with assault rifles are unlikely to get violent or make a huge mess. Left-wing smelly hippies will do both.

True. Police on Wall Street are closer to their lords and masters I guess. In Oakland there are memories still of numerous violent protests by students from Berkeley in the 60s and 70s - often resulting in deaths.

Looks at the veterans march in the 1920s when a million WW1 vets marched on Washington protesting about their pensions being cut - One General MacArthur aided by his two juniors - a Major Eisenhower and a Major Patten - used military force to bring an end to the protest. My point being... I don't know what my point is other than you can advance your career if you choose the 'right' side.

30465_250pxTheQuibbler.jpg

Quibbler

Right-wing protesters with assault rifles are unlikely to get violent or make a huge mess. Left-wing smelly hippies will do both.

Yup smelly left wing hippies such as this guy who did two tours in iraq as a marine. You can see the incredible violence he is showing here. I mean the way he is standing there just oozes violence.

So much so that the cops needed to this to him

olsen2_616.jpg

And he was so dangerous that even injured laying on the ground they needed to take him out with a stun grenade.

What utter utter bull**** your talking...... Get over your right wing ideology/programming and think for yourself.

What utter utter ******** your talking......

Tiresome isn't it.

Not to mention the fact that a well known author - Naomi Wolf - was arrested by NYC police for pointing out they were doing something illegal. She wasn't even part of the protest, she was actually attending an awards dinner run my the NY mayor, but was cuffed along with her partner and taken to a police station for questioning:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/oct/19/naomi-wolf-arrest-occupy-wall-street

Just a hippy, leftie, beardie, crusty, doley... etc. or some other generalisation from a lazy thinker...

Constitution permits them to carry arms. Nothing the authorities can do about that.

Hopefully these protests will keep on growing.

Very interesting post.

I had the same impression initially, now watch this video

I had the same impression initially, now watch this video

Aah. Er, thanks.

Interesting that he comes across as equally articulate and collected when spouting bile. Clearly a very intelligent guy.

Very interesting post.

Heh heh. Maybe you should change your user name from 'voice of reason' to suckered by nutters'?

Just a thought :rolleyes:

Guest UK Debt Slave

Tension really building now, hard core ex military (marines?) occupying Phoenix town centre with guns

clickety clack rack the slide back :ph34r:

If you tried to do that here, they'd kick your ass into jail for 10 years

What's shocking is that these neo-nazi nutjobs with automatic weapons have support on here.