House Price Crash Forum

I've signed this one too.

I am sick of them trying to circumvent the will of the people - regardless of whether I think we should be in or out.

I am also sick of the French getting us to pay for everything - now THEIR banks.

exactly how i feel, i cannot believe there is no major party willing to give the public a chance to vote. i allways thought the tory's were anti europe now i find out that all labour, lib, tory are all pro europe and threatening the party whip to all there mps.

the only options left are to put up with it and accept we no longer live in a democracy or protest en mass, and even that might not work.

what a stinking country we live in

I've signed this one too.

I am also sick of the French getting us to pay for everything - now THEIR banks.

Can you please explain to me just how the French are making YOU pay for there banks?

TBH as far as i am concerned what is posted on this "property forum" has about as much value as what is spray painted on a public toilet

Why not read graffiti in a subway it often makes more sense

Xenophobia ,skinheads and racists have today

in the real world been chased away but they have now found there new home here on the ***** (i won't say the filthy word) forum

A petition on this website has about as much value as a sh*t in a swimming pool

BTW Why not a 'God save the Queen " and lets fly the flag every day at 9am ?

This is a Daily Mail sub forum

Having said that the readers comments on the Mail are far more educated than those on here even though this site copies them!

Why not a daily religous sermon ?

Dear Father please, please let house prices continue to rise Ah- men!

Can you please explain to me just how the French are making YOU pay for there banks?

TBH as far as i am concerned what is posted on this "property forum" has about as much value as what is spray painted on a public toilet

in the real world been chased away but they have now found there new home here on the ***** (i won't say the filthy word) forum

Having said that the readers comments on the Mail are far more educated than those on here even though this site copies them!

Calm down Ed.

Edited by cheeznbreed

I disagree with you therefore you are xenophobic, skinhead, racist, nazi, hitler etc etc.

Not one legitimate reason why we should actually stay in the EU, just the usual name calling. :rolleyes:

Not one legitimate reason why we should actually stay in the EU, just the usual name calling. :rolleyes:

Obviously we should stay in the EU so we can keep handing massive farming subsidies to france for them to not spend on farming

:lol: