House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Peter Mandlesons House Down 81k

He thought he had a good ass-ett, butt has been rim-inded that prices can 'go down' as well as up.

now now... there's no place for home-ophobia on here

Bjorn sells UK home

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/to...lls_uk_home.php

first put their country home in the Chilterns up for sale for £1.5m at the beginning of the year hoping to sell it quietly but it didn't happen.

They've now dropped the price by £300,000 and switched the strategy to grab attention.

abba.160237.full.jpg

Moma Mia...

Do you think they're using the Abba National?

Stories of celebs having to reduce prices is just what is needed.

What amazes me is that his home is a 'country home in the Chiltens' which he was asking 1.5 million for. I suspect it is actually quite a nice home of a reasonable size, modernisation inside and charm.

I mention this because, around my way, there are the most amazing knackered, needing modernisation quite rubbish loking houses in not brilliant locations with asking prices of a million or there abouts. So queered is the current market.

All the homo jokes are out so I will pass on that one. I did find that the article was both beneficial but disappointing. Looked to me that it was a FREE advert for Mandleson.

Why did they have to say in the article:

The period property, which is described as "elegant" with "well established gardens an dimpressive original features" is a local landmark in Hartlepool?

Was a bearish article overall tho - Well done EXPRESS!!