House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
aceparts

Mansion Impossible

Don't forget to post your scores!

How I'll get any work done today I'll never know!

:lol::lol: ...44years...tho I wasnt a prolific BTL millionaire :P

Be next shot

17 years 3 months.

Gotta be possible to break 15 years, probably even 10 (high score table doesn't appear so I can't see the competition).

OK reckon I`ve cracked it, not quite "San Andreas" but good fun...Do not buy one at a time, be a BTL! It actually works in virtual space! Buy loads of the ickle cheapies as they come up, the second they stop going up in value then sell. Keep on adopting this strategy unitl you can move over the other side of town on the biggies. You will have enough of a cash pile to keep moving up to larger value properties, but still snap up the cheapies, in the best BTL acknowlegded greed fest tactic, as long as cash flow permits. Should take 10 years.

Just re-read that..reads like an effin pitch from one of those inside track seminars!! :)

Edited by Converted Lurker

16 years is my best so far. Also had a bit of fun and tried to buy up every property and hold on to them. I managed to do it but is messes the game up when there's 1 propety left.