House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Ken Livingstone House Price Love Juice Donor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052105/I-fathered-babies-women-friends-says-Ken-Livingstone.html

Ken Livingstone has revealed he acted as a sperm donor for two friends who feared they were running out of time to have children.

The former Mayor of London said the pair wanted to start families but had not found Mr Right.

And the 66-year-old hinted they did not use artificial insemination – suggesting he slept with the women while living with his then partner, Kate Allen.

In a further bizarre twist, he said he regularly went on holiday with the two women, his wife and all of their children at once.

Three years ago it emerged that Mr Livingstone had five children, rather than just the two he has with his wife as had been thought.

I have no idea if Ken is actually suggesting he slept with the women as the paper may just be wanting to interpret it this way, there are a couple of other options that could have been used. But if you need help conceiving perhaps Ken can help.

Although Ken wouldn't be anywhere near my list to help, not that I needed any. :)

Thread title in relation to a post here

http://www.dailymail...ivingstone.html

I have no idea if Ken is actually suggesting he slept with the women as the paper may just be wanting to interpret it this way, there are a couple of other options that could have been used. But if you need help conceiving perhaps Ken can help.

Although Ken wouldn't be anywhere near my list to help, not that I needed any. :)

Thread title in relation to a post here

Someone just walked over my grave. Ugh!:o

But if you need help conceiving perhaps Ken can help.

I doubt if even Ken and his magical love juice could make me pregnant.