House Price Crash Forum

Spain Says Yes We Can Be Trusted Once Again

papag

HOLA441

Lost deposits and extra legal fees everywhere, Spanish Bank guarantees are not worth the paper they are written on the Solicitors will fight for the client take their fees up front win in court for them and you get nothing back because the builder has no assets, what a ponzi system, and now they are at it all again with Spanish road shows cranking up again the UK .

Where is the great EU in all this?

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-13670.aspx

HOLA442
HOLA443

If you read the posts on the thread you will see that virtually all off plan deposits carried Bank Guarantees with were worthless when it came to trying to recover the deposits etc, the EC as our non elected leaders in my opinion should have ensured these Guarantees were just that not a lie.

HOLA444

If you read the posts on the thread you will see that virtually all off plan deposits carried Bank Guarantees with were worthless when it came to trying to recover the deposits etc, the EC as our non elected leaders in my opinion should have ensured these Guarantees were just that not a lie.

I don't agree - it's a national affair.