House Price Crash Forum

World To End On Friday

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049473/Doomsday-preacher-Harold-Camping-says-world-end-Friday.html

Doomsday preacher Harold Camping was left a laughing stock when his prediction that the world would end on May 21 failed to materialise.

But the 90-year-old Californian may well have the last laugh after revealing that date was in fact Judgment Day - a spiritual moment when the righteous would be chosen - and simply a warm-up for the Rapture which happens exactly five months later.

This means that Friday, October 21, will mark the start of the Apocalypse - when believers will be whisked away into heaven and hell will be unleashed on earth.

And cynics should be warned, as the Rapture Index - a monitor of current affairs for the frequency and intensity of end-time signs mentioned in the Bible - is at an almost all-time high.

We might see a market crash, but not the end of the world.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

from what Ive read of the Bible, the hellfire comes to Earth, the righteous have to endure it, THEN they are taken into heaven.

still, its bad news for Friday then 1000 years of torture.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

from what Ive read of the Bible, the hellfire comes to Earth, the righteous have to endure it, THEN they are taken into heaven.

still, its bad news for Friday then 1000 years of torture.

well,we are indeed very close,but not quite as close as corporate brainwashing media would have you believe....constant repetition of slightly biblically subliminal songs is not exactly thief in the night....it's calssic hitlerian big-lie sorcery

(mainly because they would like to panic everyone first in order to achieve their version of peace)

BUT...you need to start learning a bit of hebrew(and phonetics is just as good with these people as the SOUNDS are fundamentally the same)

Barak obama roughly translates is actually lightning (of heaven)going from the east(indonesia) and shining unto the west.(baruch was also precursor to prophet jeremiah)....HE AIN'T the messiah,but he is going to initiate some events which will be rather nasty in order to bring about NWO "fake messiah"

(fake messiah REALLY wants control of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(this is the mount of the congregation-in the sides of the north......please see space shuttle names for luciferian connotations)...at present there are a few good men stopping it.

..yes,he did write a book called "dreams from my father".this would be the bit in the bible about jesus saying "I am come in my fathers name,but you do not accept me...another shall come in his own name,him you will accept"......problem is,this particular part of scripture is going to occur AFTER ww3 and the peace agreement has been signed.

The real messiah is coing to come and directly confront the fake one(most likely on live world TV debate).

also ,his "LIPSTICK ON A PIG" comments prior to his election..they were not aimed at sarah palin,this was against the resettled people in the holy land.

They are there to stay now,despite all efforts to remove them.

he appears on the popes coat of arms(the black bloke with the crown)....well this particular pope is a complete fascist,so you certainly can't trust that one.

the popes coat of arms in itself is actually quite sinister......with the 3 entities on the shield(possibly elluding to the 3 kings to be subdued)....it's not looking good for ratzinger.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I'm just going to call it my birthday!

I won't tell you how old I am but you know that number that's the 'Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything,'

:)

Happy Birthday. You'll be a sweet number of years younger than me on Friday. ;)

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Nah Not Christmas - January.

Results:

First Day of Last Menstrual Period: January 14, 2011

Probable Date of Ovulation: January 28, 2011

Possible Dates of Conception: January 24 to February 1, 2011

Due Date: October 21, 2011 (40 weeks)

Sept 19st Is a Christmas baby on time

http://www.baby2see.com/conception_calculator.html#ConceptionCalculator