House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
homeless

I Blame The Americans

It was american financial companies that brought easy credit to the masses, starting in the 1980s. uk financial institutions just tried to keep up.

the start of this mess begun here, its when the working man started defering payments by "sticking it on the card" before then they paid cash.

and its come to its obvious final conclusion, the average joe is up to his neck in as much debt as he could swindle his way to get.

AND IT CANT EVER BE PAID BACK

THANKS A BUNCH AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD AND VISA

Edited by homeless

It was american financial companies that brought easy credit to the masses, starting in the 1980s. uk financial institutions just tried to keep up.

the start of this mess begun here, its when the working man started defering payments by "sticking it on the card" before then they paid cash.

and its come to its obvious final conclusion, the average joe is up to his neck in as much debt as he could swindle his way to get.

AND IT CANT EVER BE PAID BACK(/SIZE)

Definitely a lot of truth about some of the triggers but it would probably have imploded long ago had governments not got involved too.

AND IT CANT EVER BE PAID BACK

I suppose the electronic buck stops there

i think they lost their ass on the dot com bust. 911 was allowed to happen so the fed could reduce rates. then the shit hit the fan. now were almost bankrupt. at least on wall street there are 30,000 protestors. what are the americans going to do if that number reaches 500,000 ? drive over them with tanks and call it democrcy ?

I blame greedy fookers of all nationalities myself, elites, plebs, it matters not, most have sat around the devil's table thinking they could get something for nothing on the back of never ending asset price appreciation.

I blame greedy fookers of all nationalities myself, elites, plebs, it matters not, most have sat around the devil's table thinking they could get something for nothing on the back of never ending asset price appreciation.

+1

The funny thing is that the establishment (and often society in general) want to blame someone else without first looking at the part they played in this.

Only last week old Merv was apologising to savers for the current crisis saying that it is entirely "not of their own making". Really?? Funny that! I'm sure my boomer landlord is also a saver and he's piled into BTL in such a big way that he's directly contributed to this current crisis.

btw. I'm not absolving myself of my part in this. I've had loans in the past and credit cards. I did pay them off however.