House Price Crash Forum
Guest consa

Global Village Meltdown In Property Prices

Guest consa

That property values are inflated in the UK is beyond reasonable argument. They are over inflated, "period", as they say in the U.S.

The fact that a day does not pass without an article rearing its head, not always through mainstream media sources, highlighting the fall in prices particularly in the U.S., should be worth noting for anyone predicting a major fall in house prices.

Although looked upon in isolation there is no doubt that inflated property values, whether domestically or Internationally are certain to be set for a fall, the factor that always determines the severity of falls historically is a contraction in the wider economy. A factor that the Nationwide mentioned in its last quarter`s report.

Firstrung has provided links to three of the major breaking news articles this week relating to potential global housing market corrections.

http://firstrung.co.uk/articles.asp?pageid...&articlekey=694

Guest consa

Things are starting to pick up. I even see your website www.*********************.com got a mention. :D

Fame at last :lol: hey but no advertising here please :angry:

Guest Bart of Darkness
No advertising here? Do you mean I shouldn't mention www.*********************.com??????? :)

That's correct, no mention of www.*********************.com

Glad we got that sorted. ;)

Fame at last :lol: hey but no advertising here please :angry:

I dont see any reason why not to mention www.*********************.com here for the simple reason you have provided refuge many times in the past when this site goes down, im sure you will continue to do so in the future - the two sites arnt rivals in anyways more like brothers imho.

Not only that, its a good site :)

I dont see any reason why not to mention www.*********************.com here for the simple reason you have provided refuge many times in the past when this site goes down, im sure you will continue to do so in the future - the two sites arnt rivals in anyways more like brothers imho.

Not only that, its a good site :)

Whats all this about mentioning www.*********************.com how double dare you

Guest consa

You guys/gals will get me in the doo doo :unsure::lol:

But I suppose it's not a secret, the lifeboat sails alongside as always

Edited by consa