House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

How Flexable Is This

going to look at a proberty its ex council ,,the estate agent says its been reduced 30% in fact all there properties are reduced its the agent that promises to sell them quick the wording says offers over 60,000 will this realy mean exactly that or is there negotiation ?? it will be a cash sale,,, how firm will it be or do you offer less??? any advice it s been on about 1 month

going to look at a proberty its ex council ,,the estate agent says its been reduced 30% in fact all there properties are reduced its the agent that promises to sell them quick the wording says offers over 60,000 will this realy mean exactly that or is there negotiation ?? it will be a cash sale,,, how firm will it be or do you offer less??? any advice it s been on about 1 month

Welcome

Calm down

Read the site postings and links to articles

If you want help - you'll need to provide a little more detail

Good luck

being new its difficult to find my way around ,,, the only things i can add are its empty as far as i know it looks reasonable,,, but dated,, rent-able may be with a small amount of work,,, looks to be for sale by relatives???on big estate

being new its difficult to find my way around ,,, the only things i can add are its empty as far as i know it looks reasonable,,, but dated,, rent-able may be with a small amount of work,,, looks to be for sale by relatives???on big estate

Have a look in the regional forum to see what might be going on in your area.

Get Firefox/Property bee and use rightmove so see the history.

There are plenty of websites that will help you with actual selling prices not asking prices.

What's the rush?

any one give me a guide it says offers in excess of 60k as its been supposedly reduced 30%,,, what would your offer be?

Its been reduced because it was overpriced, given the level of detail you have provided im going to guess

Its a 65 bedroom mansion next to hampstead heath, therefore you should offer £1 million

Failing that, if you want a more sensible answer how about specifying where it is, what it is and a bit more info.. i.e if its a 1 bed flat in northern ireland the answer will be a bit different

Edited by Rozza

its a 2 bed house salford lancashire,,edge of council estate,, needs decoration could make it decent for under 5k,, area had problems few years ado OK now,,, no structural problems,, about 50 years about 25% bought on estate,,,quite a few properties offered about 90k if selling very slow